I Spy

Regenia was happy with herself for the first time in her life

Regenia was happy with herself for the first time in her life. She was about to marry the man she loved, something she thought would never happen with her chosen life. Also, she was finally taking control of her life, doing things to make her happy and not others. Of course, she made sure to make Giuseppe and his children happy and did things to satisfy his father and the others. They were happy with her actions, and she was happy they worked, but Giuseppe was still in the dark about the whole thing, and Genia wasn't too sure how he would handle it, knowing she was working with his father and uncles behind his back.

Regenia knew it was wrong, and they both promised one another no secrets, and she was keeping one which was eating her up inside. Genia would have told him about her plan with the captain this morning, but he was in a rush and late for a meeting. He called at lunch, but she was out, and about looking for a dress with his sister, cousin, and Victoria, and now she was in the backyard watching as the children, puppies, and cats played. Giuseppe was nowhere in sight, but she knew he would be home soon. The thought of telling him made her feel uneasy.

"You think you are living it up. The poor American girl that came from nothing is now living in a mansion with the next mafia boss. Once a pig, always a fucking pig. How long will it take before you turn on him? I should be where you are. All this should be mine!" Luna yelled, forcing Regenia to turn to her with a frown. She hadn't seen the woman in two weeks now. She popped up at her home drunk, looking like a hot mess complaining that everything Regenia had should be hers.

"I'm sure a lot of other bitches think the same— what makes you different? If all of this should have been yours, why didn't you work harder to get it? Why did you open your legs to others? The list could go on, but I won't argue with you, Luna. The fact is... I'm here, and you're not. I may be quiet, but I'm no one's fool, and I'm not scared of your washed-up ass. If you know what's best for you. You turn your ass around and walk out the same way you came, or this poor American bitch will beat the piss out of the sorry excuse of a mother. You're shit, Luna, and I'll beat you like shit." Regenia spoke while Luna stepped back, shocked.

Regenia would normally stay to herself, but being with Giuseppe brought out a side that wanted to be free. A side of her that didn't give a fuck, and Luna was about to meet it. The nannies felt it and quickly called Domenico and Sienna to wash up for dinner. "Bitch you scared no one. I'll drag your ass with one hand, puttana. In the end, he will come back to me." Luna spoke, spitting in Regenia's face. The disrespect went too far this time, and Genia couldn't control her anger.

She was always taught to walk away from situations like this, but lately, Caterina, Arianna, and Bianca were teaching her to fight or kill. Regenia was trained to fight from a young age and was an excellent shooter; as she pulled her gun, firing three shots to the ground, causing Luna to jump back. "You got three muthafucking seconds to get the fuck out of my face bitch, or the next one goes in your fucking head...."

"You wouldn't dare bitch!" Regenia smiled as something on Luna caught her attention. "Oh, I see your game. Berardo, your little lovebird, is about to lose her life. How does that sound; note that the next time you send someone here, ensure they don't have their own little dirty agenda. I'm not the nice cop you met back in Manhattan."