Two Weeks

Moving into Giuseppe's room was the last thing on Regenia's mind, but she knew it was bound to happen

Moving into Giuseppe's room was the last thing on Regenia's mind, but she knew it was bound to happen. She had already taken the biggest step of her life, which was giving herself to himself. After that night, she was shot. Every night for two weeks, he stayed at the hospital after he got her moved to a private suit; he slept beside her. Giuseppe refused to leave her side, feeling that this was the safest way to ensure nothing else would happen to her. Then once they were back home, he made it a point to sleep in her room. Still, this was a big move, and she was ready for it for some reason. Proudly Regenia turned to the man she had grown to love with a wide smile.

"Okay, but I get to redecorate because your room is boring, sweetie." Giuseppe rolled his eyes and pushed her to the bathroom without a word. Regenia thought he was mad until he stopped her at the shower tapping her shirt, then taking his pocketknife to cut off her leggings. "I liked these leggings—"

"And I didn't... well, I did, but it showed off your curves a little too much. You don't know how many of my men I wanted to kill because I caught them staring at your ass. For now, if you want to wear leggings, you're to wear a long shirt—"

"I didn't take you as the controlling, overprotective type." She laughed as Giuseppe glared at her. "Funny... controlling no. Overprotective... yes. Regenia, I will kill someone if they ever try to touch you. Anyone who looks at you the wrong way I'll kill. You are mine, Regenia, remember that. No matter what happens between us, you'll always be mine. Therefore if you ever thinking about cheating or manage to do so. The muthafucka better run and hope I never find him because if I do, his nut sag will be your next meal." He spoke as she nodded slowly.

"Um, that will never happen. I don't believe in cheating, and I hope you feel the same."

"I told you a while back, Tesoro, I don't cheat. You have my heart." He smiled, kissing her shoulder as he took a deep breath. "Uccellino, we briefly discussed the subject earlier, and I heard you. I'm ready too and feel the same." He spoke, making Regenia look up at his handsome face as he reached out and touched hers.

"I never thought true love could exist until I met you, Regenia. Hell, love at first sight, but I know deep down we would end up right here. Ti amo Uccellino, so do you think we can get a wedding planned in two weeks?"

"With your family's help... yes." Regenia smiled, kissing his chest as she helped him out of his shirt. Shortly after, they showered and returned to the room to get dressed again as Tommaso decided to knock at their door. As always, Giuseppe wasn't too happy about someone disturbing his privacy. "Maso, what the fuck do you want?" He asked as Tommaso stared at him for a moment, exhaling.

"Sir, Victoria is here to see our Signora."

"Victoria? Why on earth is she here without calling? Genia, I know you and the lunatic girl talked at the party, but she needs to learn to call and schedule an appointment Uccellino." He spoke as Regenia smiled at him. Victoria was a sweet girl, and she knew Giuseppe didn't care much about the girl. It could have been because of his drunken mistake, but she understood he loved her. Victoria respected their relationship, unlike his baby mama. So, yes, the two of them had become friends along with his cousin Bianca.