1: First Meeting

The flames of summer, cicadas sing to know, and the earth is steaming.

    At the gate of Marquis Wu's Mansion, the two guards on duty were exhausted by the heat, squinting listlessly.

    A dusty, tattered carriage stopped at the door, and before the guards had time to drive it away, a tall and handsome figure jumped out of the carriage.

    The guard stared wide-eyed in horror, with a look of hell, and shouted: "Young master! It's the young master! The young master is back!" The

    silent Hou's mansion was awakened, and it became noisy in an instant.

    The guards were full of tears and were very excited: "Young Lord, that's great, you are not dead!"

    Han Ying, the young Lord of Wuhou Mansion, a famous major general in the capital, quelled Nanman in just two years. War chaos. Four months ago, on the way back to Beijing to go to work, he was intercepted and killed by bandits, and there was no news of him.

    Many people thought that Han Ying was dead, and that a generation of famous generals fell in this way, and it became a hot topic in the capital overnight.

    Han Ying's sword-like eyebrows are eye-catching, and she has an aura of calmness and prestige. He asked, "Grandmother and Mu Yu are okay?"

    Yu Fu, the housekeeper, rushed to the front, wiping his tears and said: "The old lady and the young lady don't think about eating and drinking every day. They chant Buddhist scriptures and copy scriptures. Today, I come to Lingyin Temple to pray for you." I’m gone, I’ll send someone to invite me. Thank God, Master Hou has returned safely.” I

    haven’t been home for more than two years, and I’ve gone through life and death again. Rao Han Ying is calm and calm, and her eyes are slightly moved, making her family worry about her. up.

    Han Ying returned to the mansion in no hurry, and looked up at the carriage. Everyone followed his gaze, and Cheng Shenmo blushed.

    He was negotiating the price in low voices with the coachman. Under the watchful eyes of everyone, the price cannot be negotiated. Cheng Shenmo gritted his teeth and handed the money to the coachman: "Twenty taels, here you are."

    The savings that he had finally saved suddenly fell by half, and Cheng Shenmo's heart ached to death.

    He jumped out of the car with a big bag on his back. Facing the attention of a group of people, Cheng Shenmo's scalp was numb, he pulled the corners of his mouth with difficulty, and smiled.

    He has mild prosopagnosia, and basically can't remember his face when he met for the first time. Seeing that the boys look pretty good, and the maids look average, when there are too many people, I feel more pressure. But as long as we spend more than a month together, his face will gradually become clear in his eyes, and he will no longer admit his mistakes.

    Han Ying hugged his shoulders, rubbed him comfortingly, handed the luggage to the servants, and led him into the Hou's mansion.

    The rockery pond in the mansion is picturesque every step of the way, the corridors turn a thousand times, the winding paths are deep, and there are too many houses to count. When Grandma Liu Cheng Shenmo entered the Grand View Garden, her black and white almond eyes opened wide, as if she was visiting Suzhou gardens.

    Cheng Shenmo's parents divorced in his previous life, and each group of families has lived in school by himself since junior high school. Later, after graduating from university, he was just promoted to a programmer in a large factory. A car accident caused him to transmigrate into a ten-year-old drug boy, and traveled around with his master.