Extra 6

After class, Su Qingyun glanced at Shen Mo, and he obediently followed behind him like a scholar bewitched by a fox spirit, and walked out of the classroom door.

    Lingling gasped in amazement, her lustful and dizzy bear-like appearance is nowhere near that of an abstinent monk from before.

    Cheng Shenmo followed behind, poking his finger nervously. Regardless of whether the jade flute was made of jade or not, it looked very expensive, so he would never accept it. Opportunities are rare, why don't you get the contact information first...

    The question is, how can I get it? He originally planned to dress up as a butterfly, come to every class, and wait for him to get acquainted with each other before setting up his contact information.

    But this is only the first day, how could Cheng Shenmo have thought that he would be able to get in touch so quickly, and he hasn't figured out what excuse to ask for WeChat.

    what to do? what to do? It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but he was so anxious that he could not find a breakthrough with the ants on the hot pot.

    "Student, what's your name?"

    Su Qingyun turned around suddenly, Cheng Shenmo lost his mind and slammed into his arms. Stiff, Cheng Shenmo covered his red nose and looked at him with red eyes.

    After laughing lowly for a while, Su Qingyun saw the other party's innocent eyes, coughed, and said seriously: "Student, what's your name?" "Cheng Shenmo."

    "

    Cheng, Shen, Mo." The three There is a touch of tenderness in Su Qingyun's mouth.

    "Student Cheng Shenmo, you can use this flute."

    Cheng Shenmo, with red ears, red nose, and red eyes, is a familiar little rabbit.

    "No, no, no, I can't accept it."

    Su Qingyun didn't allow him to refuse, she easily stuffed Xiao into his hand, took out her mobile phone, and clicked on the QR code of her business card: "Since you have Xiao, you have to take care of it." Learn. You can add me, and I will send you a few videos of blowpipe tutorials. I hope you can play loudly in the next class..."

    He looked like a kind and responsible teacher, but Cheng Shenmo always felt that his tone was a bit teasing.

    Never mind, the contact information came uninvited. Cheng Shenmo happily scanned the QR code, like a child urging to give candy, his eyes urging Su Qingyun to pass his friend application.

    Su Qingyun slid his thumb over his head portrait, a sleeping rabbit stretched out, a strange light flashed in his eyes.

    Cheng Shenmo was holding his mobile phone, feeling secretly, wow, Su Qingyun is obviously a fairy character, the WeChat profile picture is not the cover of a music book, or a musical instrument, but a Chinese wishful knot, it seems... a colleague of the second aunt in the village This head portrait...

    Not knowing that she had fallen from a fairy-like figure to the village head, Su Qingyun smiled faintly: "Student Cheng, goodbye." "

    Huh?" Said spiritually: "Su Qing... Teacher, goodbye."

    Looking at the back of the man leaving, Cheng Shenmo couldn't help feeling that even the back is so beautiful.

    A head suddenly popped up from behind Cheng Shenmo, and Lingling followed up silently: "I want to see the friend circle of the adulterer god, open it quickly and have a look." "I'm going, you scared me!