14

Cheng Shenmo woke up from his sleep, the sky was bright, and he was covered in sticky sweat after wrapping himself into a ball.

    This year's autumn tiger is particularly fierce, and the mosquitoes are also more fierce than in previous years. Even with a curtain, Cheng Shenmo, who slept badly, always stretched his arms out of the tent, and was bitten seven or eight red envelopes.

    Cheng Shenmo scratched his arm, picked up the bathing utensils, and walked through the corridor with eyes wide open, into the bathtub in the backyard. A good day starts with taking a bath... no, watching other people take a bath!

    Smoky, Cheng Shenmo suddenly saw Yu Anqing's naked body, "Ah!" shouted, covered his eyes with his hands, and immediately apologized, "I'm sorry." After saying that, he ran out blushing

    . Take a long breath, as if you have experienced a catastrophe.

    The heartbeat was beating violently, and it could pop out of the chest in the next second. Just a glance, but also full of impact. The small man in two lifetimes was really too much for him, and the image in his mind couldn't get rid of it.

    The bathing pool was filled with mist, and the clouds in the sky parted and fell on Yu Anqing's side. The black hair is like a cloud half-hidden, the body is so white that it shines, the muscles are thin and firm...

    Cheng Shenmo feels like a cowherd peeping at a fairy taking a bath. It's so beautiful, who wouldn't want to steal the fairy's clothes and leave him in the world.

    Can't think about it anymore! Forget about it! forget!

    Cheng Shenmo blushed, shook his head in his arms, as if he was playing disco after being drunk.

    Two cranberries turned out to be pink ~ stop! stop! He is obviously a doctor, but he has never seen anything naked.

    However, I have never seen such a great one...

    Cheng Shenmo fought for a long time, and his brain almost went out of control.

    "Brother Liangjiang..."

    The shy and timid voice was like new shoots, and the green onions were fresh and tender. Half of Cheng Shenmo's body was numb, and with a bright red face like a monkey's buttocks, he turned around with difficulty.

    Yu Anqing put on a coat with the collar open, a slender neck, a prominent Adam's apple, and water droplets slipped out of shallow water. The bathrobe is light and thin, wet with water, and clings to the body, revealing a white and tender complexion, a graceful and clear figure, long legs, slender waist, and abdominal muscles. She seemed completely unaware of how lustful she was. Her phoenix pupils were soaked in mist, bright and obedient.

    "Brother Liangjiang, I woke up in the morning sweating, thinking that you haven't woken up yet, so come here to take a shower first, you won't blame me for stealing your bathroom, right?" The two lived in the same yard, and they reached a tacit agreement

    , Cheng Shenmo got up early to take a bath, and Yu Anqing took a bath before going to bed, without disturbing each other.

    Cheng Shenmo snapped back to his senses, covered his eyes, and stammered: "I don't blame you! You... you... come out after you get dressed! The corners of

    Yu Anqing's mouth twitched, and he slowly closed his coat. The rabbit will keep teasing." , I'm afraid it's going to turn into a pink rabbit.

    " Brother Liangjiang, I'll wash it soon, and I won't keep you waiting for too long. "