10

Facing Cheng Shenmo's question, the eldest brother recalled for a while, and said: "You just write...the ransom is 10,000 taels, and they will be placed in the Earth Temple in the west of the city. After we get the money, we will release one person first and the other hostage." Let us release it after we make sure that we don’t report it to the authorities.

    Um...you must remember to write, whoever they want to release first, you must leave their name for us. Those who engage in kidnapping and business are innocent, and they will do what they say. Bully."

    Cheng Shenmo smacked his lips and said, "Brother, 10,000 taels is a bit less! A high-ranking official like the Hou Fu should at least ask him for 100,000 taels, otherwise the Hou Fu would think it was a prank. Xin You have worked so hard to hijack the Hou’s mansion, and it’s not justified if you don’t kidnap the big

    ones.” The eldest brother was puzzled: “Really? Damn it, why are you so rich.”

    Cheng Shenmo nodded heavily, thinking silently, these robbers behaved too much unprofessional. However, if they came to Han Ying, they would not even be able to see Han Ying's face in a transaction without direct contact. What the hell are they trying to do? Can't figure it out.

    Forget it, the top priority is to escape.

    Cheng Shenmo frantically wrote, but for a moment, his face showed embarrassment, and hesitantly asked: "Brother, how do you write 'ransom'?" "You

    ask me? I can write, I want you to come!" The elder brother reprimanded violently.

    "I'm just a country doctor. I haven't studied for a few years, so I'm not sure for a while. How about you let me ask about that?" Cheng Shenmo pointed at Yu Anqing with a pen, "He is a son of a nobleman, so he will definitely Write."

    "Trouble." The elder brother muttered, motioning for the younger brother to take off Yu Anqing's blindfold, and untied the rope for him.

    "Brother An Qing, look at the word 'ransom', is that how it is written?"

    Cheng Shenmo tapped the last two words on the letter paper with his fingertips.

    Yu Anqing took a closer look and found that it said "Hold your breath" on it. He looked at Cheng Shenmo in surprise, who winked mischievously at him, took out the drug from his arms in the next second, and waved it into the air.

    "What are you doing, kid..."

    The elder brother was the closest and could see clearly, before he could finish his question, he fell to the ground after being hit.

    "Boss! What did you do to our boss?" The other seven or eight gangsters stood up one after another and gathered towards the two of them. In an instant, each of them fell into a coma.

    Cheng Shenmo took out two green embroidered handkerchiefs, covered his mouth and nose, and put the other on Yu Anqing's face.

    "Strong drug, don't inhale it."

    Yu Anqing took the veil to protect her mouth and nose, showing disbelief in her eyes.

    Cheng Shenmo raised his eyebrows proudly: "Brother, are you charming? When walking in the rivers and lakes, you must be on guard, and learn from Brother." "

    Very charming, I have already fascinated nine people on the ground." Once disturbed, the play will end halfway through.

    After a while, the drug dust was blown away by the wind, and Yu Anqing naturally put the handkerchief into her arms, and secretly slipped it down.