48

The green jujube was bitten harshly by Cheng Shenmo, he cocked his legs and ate with a half-smile while watching Yu Anqing's flustered and clumsy appearance.

    "Brother Liangjiang, why can't the Spring Festival couplets be pasted?" Yu Anqing stood on the wooden bench, the Spring Festival couplets drooping on top of his head, innocent and pitiful.

    Cheng Shenmo took a mouthful of crisp dates, and mocked with a smile, "Because your brain is full of paste."

    Yu Anqing suddenly realized that it's no wonder that there is no paste to stick to.

    Cheng Shenmo looked at him in a daze, obviously not confused, and thought it was very funny. Relying on his high martial arts skills, he couldn't drive away even if he was chased away, so he stayed in shamelessly and insisted on arranging Chinese New Year decorations.

    "Aren't you very capable? You don't even know how to make a paste?"

    Yu Anqing's long eyelashes drooped slightly, and said softly: "When I was young, I saw ordinary fathers and children paste Spring Festival couplets together. I felt very envious. The whole family I have never had a night vigil together..."

    "If you call me 'Daddy', I can give you the joy of being a son."

    Cheng Shenmo gritted his teeth, "It's not up to me to be miserable. Use."

    Yu Anqing was so stunned that she couldn't breathe, her hands were a little oxygenated. He flattered him in every possible way, but Cheng Shenmo didn't appreciate it at all.

    She glared at Cheng Shenmo angrily, with the look of an angry little daughter-in-law who dares not speak out.

    Cheng Shenmo suddenly felt comfortable all over, every pore exuded a happy atmosphere. Gleefully running to Yu Anqing's side, he teased, "Don't you want to stay? If you call me 'Father', I will reluctantly let you stay." Liang Jiang's temperament is more daring than in the capital

    . Who is his father? Dare to open such a joke.

    Feeling helpless, Yu Anqing saw him chattering, determined to take advantage of him, raised her eyebrows, bowed her head and kissed him fiercely.

    Hmm, jujube flavor.

    Cheng Shenmo covered his mouth, his face was as red as a cloud, and Chu stared at him fiercely with his round eyes.

    Yu Anqing shrugged her shoulders shamelessly: "You took the initiative to come close to me and pout your lips, didn't you just want me to kiss you?"

    A certain person's ability to turn black and white is one-on-one, and after tearing off the mask, he became even more shameless.

    "Bah!" Cheng Shenmo spat hard, seeing Yu Anqing bent over him, and rushed into the room.

    Yu Anqing knocked on the door, but no one answered, as if she heard the sound of a rabbit grinding its teeth angrily. He arrived in front of the door and his laughter gradually became presumptuous before he realized it. Yu Anqing felt an unprecedented sense of relief. From then on, every Spring Festival in the future, they can play and spend together so easily.

    To Cheng Shenmo's ears, the laughter was a deliberate mockery of his retreat. Cheng Shenmo was indignant, secretly annoyed that he was worthless. It was obviously Yu Anqing who asked to get back together, how could he be cowardly? .

    When Cheng Shenmo opened the door again, the house had taken on a new look. The festive Spring Festival couplets and red lanterns instantly filled the dusty courtyard with the atmosphere of the Spring Festival.