31

Yu Anqing carefully put away the marriage letter, and the corners of her mouth relaxed; "It's cold and rainy, I'll go and persuade Han Ying to leave."

    Cheng Shenmo took his arm and said worriedly: "I'll go with you, lest he bully you."

    " That's fine." Yu Anqing's eyes flickered, killing people to avoid future troubles.

    The servants brought two red umbrellas, Cheng Shenmo held up an umbrella, Yu Anqing walked under the umbrella, covered the umbrella pole with his hand, and landed on the back of Cheng Shenmo's hand, and took the umbrella naturally.

    Cheng Shenmo's heart skipped a beat, he lowered his head, and touched the back of Yu Anqing's hand, which was a little numb.

    Duplicity said, "It's raining heavily, two people holding an umbrella can easily get drenched."

    Yu Anqing tilted her head, with a smile on her face: "We just made a marriage contract, and Brother Liang Jiang sees others like this?" "

    No." Cheng Shenmo His face suddenly turned red, and it looked even redder in the hazy mist.

    Yu Anqing thought, like pomegranate flowers in summer, blooming lively and gorgeously.

    The two held the same umbrella and came outside the door.

    Han Ying's anger could be clearly felt even through the rain curtain.

    Han Ying didn't understand that, as the emperor's favored minister and Lord Zhou's prince, he gave in again and again, even abandoned the princess's love, chose to love only one person, and kept lowering himself? What he got was betrayal.

    The two walked up to him with calm eyes.

    "Master Hou, by now, you should understand that Liang Jiang doesn't love you, and I don't care about you either. What you've heard, or what you think, are all just your own wild speculations.

    I told you clearly that Liang Jiang and I have agreed for life. If you don't believe me, this is our marriage letter."

    Yu Anqing unfolded the marriage letter so that Han Ying could see it clearly.

    "The name has been fixed, and it is impossible to change it. We will get married as soon as possible. If Master Hou doesn't dislike it, you can come and have a wedding wine."

    Han Ying stared at the parallel names, speechless for a long time. He looked at Yu Anqing, the clearness and complacency in his eyes was like a gust of cold air, blowing into his heart in a daze, leaving no lingering warmth in him.

    Yu Anqing is really ruthless.

    He finally understood that, in the beginning, he was wrong.

    "Han Ying, I think you misunderstood me. I don't like you at all."

    "I like Liang Jiang. If you give Liang Jiang to me, I will be happy."

    "Han Ying, you are now an enemy in my eyes." "

    "Liang Jiang is mine."

    ...

    Yu Anqing really, really didn't like him from the very beginning.

    Afterwards, whenever he asked whether he was angry with Mo when he was with Mo, Yu Anqing either kept silent, or said something about him, and never answered directly... Everything was calculated by Yu Anqing.

    What he was waiting for was to wander around from side to side, not daring to move rashly, and take the opportunity to steal Ah Mo's heart.

    Han Ying had severe angina, and now, it was too late. Ah Mo, Ah Mo...