22

It has nothing to do with Han Ying, and he has no reason to continue to stay in the Hou's mansion.

    Cheng Shenmo thought about it, and came to the Shifu with a package on his back, and went to the "teacher's wife", but there were only a few people in the mansion, and there was no sign of Shi He's master and apprentice.

    The butler invited Cheng Shenmo to the hall to inform him of the situation.

    Shi He rushed to see off the guests yesterday because more than 20 cases of severe typhoid fever were found in the capital.

    Shihe hasn't come back since he went there.

    Cheng Shenmo was shocked. This is by no means a trivial matter. Malaria is commonly known as "baizi disease". He remembered that in the Song Dynasty, "Bianjing was plagued for 50 days, and more than 500,000 people died." Once it became popular, the capital might turn into a ghost town.

    At this moment, someone from the palace invited Shihe into the palace, saying that the imperial concubine was hot and cold, and her birth sweating was cured, but she relapsed the next day. The emperor ordered Physician Shi to go for diagnosis and treatment as soon as possible.

    Cheng Shenmo's face darkened: "Cold chills, high fever, and profuse sweating are the main symptoms of malaria."

    Hearing this, the housekeeper turned pale and wanted to go to the government office to find someone.

    Several people quickly arrived at the government office. The inner courtyard was covered with straw mats, at least there were more than 40 patients, looking pained and trembling, the smell of vomit filled the nostrils, and the wailing sounded one after another.

    Shi He, his disciples, and more than a dozen doctors were helping with diagnosis and treatment, their faces were heavy with sweat and heavy.

    The eunuch explained his purpose, Shi He's chapped lips trembled, and his complexion was unusually pale.

    If even the imperial palace is infected by the epidemic, the consequences will be unimaginable.

    Cheng Shenmo said: "Physician Shi, can I enter the palace with you?"

    Shi He glanced at him, but did not agree.

    Cheng Shenmo pleaded: "I have treated the malaria with Master, maybe I can help. Master, please."

    Shi He's heart softened when he said "Master". He thought to himself that miasma had not occurred in the capital for a hundred years, and many imperial physicians had no experience in treating malaria, so they really needed Cheng Shenmo's help.

    They followed the eunuch into the harem, and met Yu Anqing at the emperor's gate.

    Yu Anqing paused slightly from Cheng Shenmo's body, bowed to Shi He and said, "Doctor Shi is so clever, I want to enter the palace too." The

    teeth marks on his face were deep purple and the teeth marks were obvious. Cheng Shenmo hid back guiltily.

    The situation was urgent, so Shi He seldom exchanged greetings with him, and nodded slightly.

    Yu Anqing followed behind, walked to Cheng Shenmo's side, and walked towards the inner palace together.

    The distance between the two was very close, and as they walked, they brushed each other's wide sleeves. As if the real eyes were staring at the side of his face until it was smoking, Cheng Shenmo gritted his teeth, lowered his head and lowered his eyes, and focused on looking at the road in front of his feet, and didn't even look at it. If he raised his eyes, he would find that Yu Anqing's back was wet, it was definitely not a coincidence as he said.