41

Cheng Shenmo was placed under house arrest in Ruju Palace and was not allowed to go out.

    After the medicinal materials were sent from the imperial pharmacy to Cheng Shenmo, he carefully identified them and found no abnormalities. The cooking process did not leave. On the way, he met the empress, and the food box containing the medicinal bowl was placed in a side.

    The biggest suspect at the moment is the Queen.

    Yu Anqing was puzzled. Using the same rare poison "Birds Falling Flowers", this person is most likely the real murderer behind the murder of his mother back then.

    After his mother died, the emperor made a proper and detailed false identity for him. First, he was sent to the embroidered mother's house in the Duke's mansion for upbringing, and the master taught him knowledge.

    A year later, at the right time, Mrs. Yu Guogong led others to arrest and rape the outer room. There was a lot of trouble, and she was brought into the mansion together with her nominal "mother". The master then taught in Yu Guogong's mansion as a guard, and Xiu Niang finally escaped by feigning death.

    Because of a set of procedures, no one doubted his lineage.

    The Yu family felt ashamed, and rarely let him go out, and not many people knew him.

    Until four years ago, the master intentionally let him take over the cabinet. In order to facilitate the report in the palace, he used the vacant position of the coordinator of Taichang Temple as a cover.

    Yu Guogong and his wife are affectionate, and they gritted their teeth and took the responsibility for the emperor, never revealing half of it, after all, he was the one who was wronged by the Yu family.

    Therefore, the children of the Yu family made things difficult for him, and he tried to avoid conflicts. A year ago, he even moved out of Yu's house with an excuse and stopped contacting him.

    Other than the emperor, the only person in the palace who knew his identity as the illegitimate child of the royal family was the prince and Princess Pingle. Both of them were born by the queen, and the prince has no reason to hide it, not to tell the queen about his identity.

    Since the queen knew her true identity, if it was the real murderer behind the scenes, she would not be able to treat him as usual without showing any strangeness.

    Among them, there must be something strange.

    "Brother Liang Jiang, what kind of poison is 'Bird Falling Flower'? Why haven't I heard of it?" Yu Anqing asked, pursing her lips.

    Cheng Shenmo said: "When I was traveling with Master Calamus, I saw it in the dense forest in the southwest. The master told me that the fruit is made into a white powder after being poisoned. , is not easy to detect.

    If it is ingested by someone, the person will die peacefully. It looks like a sudden cardiac arrest. The real cause of death cannot be found out. It is most suitable for silent poisoning. But the longer the time, the body will emit A scent of flowers. Master said, this is an extremely beautiful way to die." "

    How could your master know so much? I am afraid that before going to Lingyou, he already knew the purpose of poison." Yu Anqing said casually.

    Cheng Shenmo nodded: "Yes, my master has read medical books all over the place, so it's not surprising that he knows everything. He said that you should not be superstitious about the predecessors, and you should verify it yourself. So you collect herbs to study medicine, and compile medical classics by yourself to ensure that there are no records. Wrong place."