16

Yu Anqing came back disappointed, instead of sharing the same bed with Cheng Shenmo. The god of the gods is dry and thundery, and there is no rain when there is thunder.

    The next day, Cheng Shenmo and Yu Anqing had breakfast. Han Muyu poked his head out of the Moon Gate, with an awkward expression of wanting to come in but not wanting to.

    "Mu Yu, have you had breakfast? There are crystal fish, hemp curd chicken skin, mung bean ice and snow balls." Cheng Shenmo's eyes lit up, and he beckoned.

    Han Muyu walked in timidly, and snorted coldly: "What time is it? I've already finished eating. I came here for no other reason, but to return your handkerchief." He took out a green handkerchief from his sleeve,

    and It's the one who blew his nose yesterday.

    Cheng Shenmo frowned, with disgust on his face, he didn't want it.

    "What expression do you have? I've already washed it, and it's clean!" Han Muyu jumped.

    "Okay." Cheng Shenmo reluctantly went to pick it up.

    The scene of the two getting along in harmony really surprised Yu Anqing.

    Liang Jiangming didn't understand that handkerchiefs were used as close-fitting items and were often used as a token of love between men and women, how could they be given to girls casually!

    The corner of his mouth twitched, and he smiled forcefully: "Brother Liangjiang has a lot of handkerchiefs, and he doesn't lack this one? Right?"

    After finishing speaking, he looked at Cheng Shenmo with a smile on his face, and his smile was very pretty.

    Cheng Shenmo suddenly felt a chill, and felt that Yu Anqing was a little angry.

    Suddenly, a bright light came to his mind. Could it be... An Qing is jealous? !

    It must be so. He had always had the best time with An Qing, and Han Muyu hurt An Qing again and again, now seeing him getting close to Han Muyu, no wonder it doesn't feel bad.

    Tsk, brother is too popular, what should I do? That can only be a sea king.

    He thought for a moment, then put the handkerchief back into Han Muyu's hand again, took out another green handkerchief from his sleeve, flicked it gracefully, and handed it to Yu Anqing.

    Cheng Shenmo rolled his eyes, rolled his cute dimples, and said with a smile: "I heard that women in the boudoir will give handkerchiefs as gifts and become 'handkerchief friends'. Now I will give you two handkerchiefs. I'm a good sister."

    Both of them were stunned.

    Yu Anqing's gentle mask was cracked, and she smiled coldly: "Who wants to be your sister?!"

    Cheng Shenmo had an 'I understand' expression on his face, and patted the back of Yu Anqing's hand reassuringly: "I know you and Mu Yu have something Misunderstanding. Mu Yu is actually very good. You try to understand each other, and you will definitely appreciate each other.

    Believe me, I am very accurate. The three of us will live in harmony in the future, and the handkerchief is the token to witness the beginning of our friendship."

    Han Muyu curled his lips . , very reluctant: "Who wants to be nice to Yu Anqing? Hu Meizi."

    Yu Anqing clenched the handkerchief tightly, and said with a wooden face: "I can't compete with Miss Han."

    Cheng Shenmo looked at this, looked at that, gently He tugged at Yu Anqing's sleeve, the big man gave way to the little girl.

    Yu Anqing shook his sleeves and got up: "I'll go back and write Xiaoqu."