24

Under the strict anti-mosquito measures, the number of new cases in Beijing is less than one day. Cheng Shenmo is happy and believes that the epidemic will end soon.

    On this day, he was checking patients with his master, when Steward Yu from the Lord Hou's Mansion hurried over to ask for an order from the imperial physician.

    Mrs. Han was vomiting and diarrhea, hot and cold, suspected of having malaria, so she asked Shi He to go to the mansion for treatment.

    Shi He didn't know the relationship between Cheng Shenmo and Han Ying, and only thought that he wanted to learn medicine from a teacher, so he came to live in Shifu. Thinking of how much Mo'er had lived in the Hou's Mansion for many days and how disturbed she was, she decided to take Cheng Shenmo there with her.

    Not going, not going. If he didn't go, Cheng Shenmo didn't know how to explain it to his master, but if he went, he would be embarrassed.

    He hesitated, subconsciously looking at Yu Anqing. Quickly save me!

    Yu Anqing smiled: "Can I go with you? I left in a hurry, and my luggage was still left in the Hou Mansion. I just packed it up and took it back to my residence." Cheng Shenmo was stunned for a moment

    . An Qing didn't help him, but spoke to Han Ying instead. The constant face-to-face day and night made him forget that he knew Yu Anqing because Yu Anqing and Han Ying were good friends.

    Fortunately, he thought that Yu Anqing was on the same side as him, but in fact, he had known Han Ying for almost twenty years, and he had only known each other for less than two months.

    In terms of closeness, Yu Anqing and Han Ying are closer.

    Cheng Shenmo got into the carriage with a sullen face.

    Afraid of being noticed by the master, I was suffocating a bad breath again. He turned his head frequently, looking at Yu Anqing who looked calm.

    hateful! There is also a leisurely look at the scenery outside the car.

    You're about to lose me, you little bastard.     Persuasion? Yu Anqing was amused from the bottom of her heart, half of the credit for your breakup is due to me. Wanting to go to Liang Jiang was naturally to slap Mrs. Han in the face.     Hehe, whoever bullies his Liangjiang, he will remember it in his heart.

    After all, I can't get angry. While his master was in a trance, he put his hands on the stool, leaned forward, leaned into Yu Anqing's ear, and said viciously: "Are you trying to persuade Han Ying to make peace? Let me tell you, if you dare to do this, I will fight with you Cut off the robe and cut off righteousness, and from now on, righteousness will be cut off."

    The face was sincere and sincere, and he said nice things: "What did brother Liangjiang say? I said before that Han Ying and Han Ying are just ordinary friends, but I hit it off with you at first sight, and I regard you as my best friend."

    Cheng Shenmo revealed A contented smile.

    The carriage swayed suddenly, Cheng Shenmo approached Yu Anqing and whispered, his buttocks were not seated, his hands on the stool slipped and he fell forward. Yu Anqing grabbed his arm anxiously, and he sat in Yu Anqing's arms at once, wrapping his hands around his neck.

    Yu Anqing raised the corners of her lips, hugged her slender waist, teasingly said: "You don't have to be so happy to throw yourself into your arms."

    Seeing this scene, the old father almost had a heart attack.

    He eagerly patted the seat next to him, and said in a stiff tone, "Mo'er, sit here."