27

Cheng Shenmo returned to Shifu with a smile on his eyebrows, and the old father was terrified when he saw it.

    Shi He finally couldn't help asking: "Mo'er, do you have an affair with the young master of the Yu family?"

    Cheng Shenmo blinked: "Master misunderstood, An Qing and I are close friends." "

    That's good, That's good." Shi He was slightly relieved, and said after a pause, "You are not too young, and I want to introduce you to a marriage as a teacher. The Prime Minister of the Taishi Bureau has a first-law daughter, who is twenty-eight years old, as beautiful as a flower. Good-natured. I don't know what you want?"

    "Master, please take care, I can't agree." Cheng Shenmo shook his head.

    Shi He nervously said: "Why? But I haven't seen it before, and I don't think it's close. It's okay, I have a good relationship with the Prime Minister of Taishi Bureau, and you can see each other in person." Cheng Shenmo knew that Master cared about him, so after thinking about it, Da

    Zhou The folk customs are open, and men and men are not taboo about making friends, so it is better to speak up to avoid future troubles.

    "Master, please forgive me. I can't go to see each other. I don't care about women, but I like men."

    Shi He was shocked, and hurriedly said: "No."

    Cheng Shenmo was a little puzzled: "Master and Master Changpu It's also for men to fall in love, why not?"

    "This...you are the only inheritance of Calamus, he hopes that you will marry a wife and have children, and live a simple and happy life." Shi He explained.

    Cheng Shenmo: "Perhaps some people think that it is happiness to marry a beautiful wife, prolong their children, and have grandchildren when they get old, but Tuer doesn't think so. Worldly

    happiness does not represent personal happiness. Some men like men, and some Some women like women, some people marry wives but don’t like children, some people like to live alone, and they don’t feel lonely. There is no fixed model of happiness in the world. Everyone’s life ideas are different. Only you can define own happiness.

    Tuer doesn't want to marry a wife and have children, and he doesn't necessarily get married. Tu'er only depends on fate until it arrives, and it is naturally the best when it arrives, and Tuer doesn't force it if he doesn't, even if he is alone. Therefore, the master no longer has to worry about the marriage for the disciple. Shi

    He didn't expect the child to say such broad-minded words, which reminded him of Calamus when he was young. The

    high-spirited young man also said: "I have hills and valleys in my heart, why should fame and fortune be lingering." "

    He couldn't say a word of advice, waved his hand, and let Cheng Shenmo go back to the house.

    Shihe went back to his room, took out the red wishful knot from his arms, and stroked it over and over again.

    "Calamus, calamus. "

    There is a kind of yearning that is as light as the wind, and remembering that person is like a breeze blowing on the face. There is a beauty that cannot be grasped in the memory.

    " Calamus, tell me, what should I do? Mo'er likes men, but he is a member of the Lingli clan. If one day I become pregnant, how should I explain to the child, and how should the child accept my own life experience..." Shi He sighed, feeling ashamed in his heart, for letting down Changpu's