6

Han Ying stroked the auspicious cloud pattern on the cup wall with her fingers, and said nostalgicly: "When I was young, my grandmother asked me to practice martial arts and calligraphy every day. If I didn't finish my homework, I would be punished to kneel in the ancestral hall. It was really hard at that time. You comforted me and said to

    persevere For a moment, it’s no big deal. I’ve always kept it in my heart, and whenever I want to give up, I’ll think of your words. I can defeat the Nanman and become the youngest general of the Nanya Imperial Army. The first person I want to thank is you.” “Brother

    Han Why do you need to be so polite to me." Yu Anqing humbly agreed, but actually didn't remember this incident at all.

    If there is, he must not be comforting him when he was young, but disgusting.

    Yu Anqing had a much harder childhood than Han Ying. On the surface, he is Yu Guogong's concubine son, so he can't study in an upright manner, and often trains in the middle of the night. In addition to learning classics, history and martial arts, he also needs to learn some unorthodox techniques such as assassination and disguise.

    The master asked him to choose: to be a useless but comfortable bastard, or to be tempered and become a powerful existence? Yu Anqing chose the latter without hesitation, never complained, and walked firmly to the present.

    He didn't have a good impression of Han Ying, he just remembered that he always liked to look for him since he didn't know when, which made the young masters and ladies of Duke Yu's descendants jealous, and wanted to trouble him especially.

    Yu Anqing had suffered a few times, and when she saw Han Ying coming to the house, she hid as much as she could, so as to reduce her encounters.

    Their relationship, in Yu Anqing's view, is nothing more than a nodding acquaintance. Can't say I hate it, and I can't say I like it.

    Han Ying hesitated to speak, but Yu Anqing interrupted: "Liang Jiang drank too much, do you want to send him back to his room first?" Her

    face was flushed, and she babbled from time to time, dreaming of something delicious.

    Han Ying thought to herself, it's not appropriate for Ah Mo to hear some words.

    He picked him up by the waist, strode back to the wing, and gently put him on the bed. Kneeling down on one knee, carefully took off her shoes and socks, and covered her with a silkworm quilt.

    Cheng Shenmo's sleeping appearance is as cute as a child's. Han Ying stretched out her hand and gently stroked her cheek, which was round and smooth, and said softly: "Sweet dream."

    Han Ying exited the wing room, and the courtyard was empty. A note was pressed under the Qionghua Niang: Brother Han, Brother Yu is too tired to drink and is extremely sleepy, so he went back to his room to rest. The Qionghua wine is reserved for you to enjoy alone, and we will drink it together some other day.

    A strong loss, like a piece of emptiness in my heart.

    Yu Anqing's door was close at hand, but Han Ying didn't have the courage to knock on the door.

    When Cheng Shenmo woke up, it was dark and he didn't know the time.

    He was so annoyed that he covered his face with his hands, it was embarrassing, too embarrassing.

    He shook his head and stared in confusion, but he didn't feel dizzy and about to vomit. It was really good wine. He licked his lips, still wanting to drink.