46

Han Muyu told Shang Lu the news that her brother was going to rebel in a concise and concise manner, which made Shang Lu sweat in the cold.

    This matter was extraordinary, Shang Lu dared not neglect it, and quickly asked his master Shi He to discuss it together.

    Shi He had just been released home by the people in the secret pavilion, and even though he ate, drank and served him during his detention, he felt a little bit resentful towards Yu Anqing, thinking that Mo'er had a frank and simple personality, and he was totally different from Yu Anqing. Threatened by Yu Anqing, he had no choice but to suppress his anger and pretend to agree to their marriage, thinking in his heart that he would bring Cheng Shenmo back from the palace as soon as possible.

    Unexpectedly, Yu Anqing was considerate and took the order of the Holy Majesty, under the pretext that he "just returned to the capital from the epidemic area and needs to be isolated and rested", he was not allowed to enter the palace for an audience, and he was confined in the mansion, even with Shanglu. to the palace.

    The power of the dark pavilion is treacherous and pervasive, and he couldn't even hand the note to Cheng Shenmo.

    In this way, even though they knew that the second prince had joined forces with Han Ying to rebel, they could not enter the palace. If you want to bite the bullet and report, you must report through the imperial army. Wouldn't it be a shock?

    The three of them were running around like ants on a hot pot.     Shang

    Lu clapped his hands and said: "Master, you can pass the news to the dark pavilion. Yu Anqing got the news, so it is impossible not to act!"

    Han Muyu didn't know Yu Anqing's identity yet, so he curled his lips in disdain and said, "What can that foxy girl do?"

The fact that Yu Anqing controls the dark pavilion and is the prince's status has all been revealed.

    Han Muyu clicked his tongue and was speechless for a while. She thought angrily, she was right, Yu Anqing is really not a thing!

    Shang Lu: "This is the most effective way at present. The north and south yamen of the capital, your brother is in charge of the forbidden army in the south yamen, and Yu Anqing can mobilize the guards of the capital with the Jade Dragon Talisman of the Dark Pavilion. Only he can compete with them." I don't know when Han Ying plans to

    rebel , the sooner the news gets out, the better. That night, Shihe passed the news to the secret cabinet staff who were monitoring them, and within a few cups of tea, the news of Han Ying's rebellion fell into Yu Anqing's hands.

    Yu Anqing glanced quickly, lit the note with a candle, and looked calmly.

    The next day is Laba porridge. According to the customs of the Great Zhou Dynasty, all civil and military officials should come to the palace early, and His Majesty will give Laba porridge to show the mighty grace of the emperor.

    All the officials gathered in Qi En Hall as usual and greeted each other. After a while, the emperor and empress arrived together, and all the officials knelt down to celebrate.

    In the middle of the ceremonial ceremony, countless gold-armored soldiers suddenly appeared in the hall and surrounded Qi En Hall. The sudden change made all the officials tremble, as if they were holding sticky eight-treasure porridge in their hands, their complexions were red and white.

    The Emperor Tang was shocked and said: "You want to rebel, can't you?"

    The second prince Tang Yan stood out from the crowd, his greed clearly revealed in his eyes: "Father, you are old and it is difficult to govern the world. Why don't you abdicate now and take your seat?" Leave it to your sons and ministers, so you can enjoy the blessings sooner."