25

Han Ying grabbed her chest and murmured: "Don't take revenge on me like this..." It

    started again... Cheng Shenmo rolled his eyes speechlessly, why didn't he realize that Han Ying was so narcissistic before.

    "What revenge or not revenge? I don't understand what you're talking about, can you speak up?"

    Han Ying was startled, it turned out that Ah Mo still didn't know that all of this was done on purpose by Yu Anqing.

    No, he wants to expose Yu Anqing? A trick, he wants to tell Ah Mo that Yu Anqing doesn't really like him at all, it's just for revenge.

    "Ah Mo, listen to me that Yu Anqing is not sincere to you..." Han Ying spoke again.

    Cheng Shenmo put the cattail fan on the table, with an angry face on his face: "If you keep nagging, you cook it yourself. Are you so provocative? How about taking care of yourself? Grandma. Yu Anqing is much better than you to me. Last

    time When I was cooking medicine for you, he fanned me, brought me cold drinks, and told jokes with me. You just stand there, beeping and beeping. It’s annoying. What face do you have to criticize others?" Han

    Ying Being scolded for nothing, he was so angry that he threw up his sleeves and left.

    Without the annoying spirit, Cheng Shenmo was in a good mood, boiled the medicine, and brought it to the old lady's room.

    The old lady has already woken up, and she hasn't seen him before? With an air, she can see a bit of embarrassment.

    Cheng Shenmo didn't care enough to go forward to feed the medicine himself, and handed the medicine bowl to Han Muyu, standing far away without speaking. Until the master finished his pulse, and comforted the old lady carefully, the two left together.

    After five or six days of diagnosis and treatment, Mrs. Han saved her life. The serious illness hurt the vitality of the old man and needed time to warm up.

    The old lady expressed her gratitude to Cheng Shenmo? His complexion improved day by day, which can be described as amiable, and he even took the initiative to keep the dinner.

    The last time Cheng Shenmo and the Han family ate together, it was the first day they entered the house, and they broke up unhappy.

    He has a strange yin and yang? Thinking, you have to be kind to the Han family to have a "lucky" dinner together. As expected of the Hou Mansion, the lintel is really high.

    Han Ying took the initiative to pick up food frequently, and was so attentive, Cheng Shenmo really turned off his appetite.

    It only takes a few days to train a word. Now it's like a dog's skin plaster again? You can't even shake it off.

    After dinner, it was already dark, and Han Ying took the initiative to see him off again. Cheng Shenmo lay on the window of the car, not even showing his face.

    After getting out of the carriage, Han Ying said suddenly: "Doctor Cheng, I haven't memorized the taboos of grandmother's medication. Could you please repeat it again.

    " "

    "Yes? Master. You don't have to wait for me, go back home and rest first." Cheng Shenmo said respectfully. He knew that Han Ying had something to say to him alone, and he didn't want Master to hear it.

    After the master left, Cheng Shenmo folded his hands on his chest, with an impatient expression on his face: "Speak quickly if you have something to say, and let go if you have to fart." "