15

Han Ying's confession was rejected last night, and she was in a trance. He couldn't believe that Yu Anqing wouldn't like him. A cold and holy person like Yu Anqing is willing to live under the eaves of the Marquis Mansion. His sister has repeatedly insulted her, but she has never turned back. With so many caring expressions, it is impossible for Yu Anqing not to like him.

    If you don't like him, why did you say "thank you" to him when you refused?

    This is not like, what is it!

    After tossing and turning, Han Ying came to a conclusion: Yu Anqing couldn't accept two people serving one husband together, and decided to fulfill him and Ah Mo.

    His heart felt as if it had been stung by a wasp, and it was itchy and painful. How did this make him give up such a kind and pure Yu Anqing? He can't do it.

    After breakfast, it's time to take the medicine.

    Han Ying was restless, and suddenly didn't want to see Cheng Shenmo. If you get too close to Ah Mo, it will be a kind of harm to An Qing. But Ah Mo did nothing wrong, and he couldn't face Ah Mo coldly.

    He was worried for a long time, but it was his cousin Xi Wuji who was waiting.

    "How is Brother Ying's injury? Did you catch the thief." Xi Wuji was handsome and gentle, and his worry was palpable.

    Han Ying: "Cousin, don't worry, it's just scratched, it's not a serious problem. The thief is very cunning, and he didn't leave any trace." Xi Wuji frowned, and comforted: "It's fine if you don't have anything to do."

    Han

    Ying stepped down People watched sitting on tea, and the two chatted.

    Xi Wuji sent an invitation card: "In three days, my father will celebrate his fiftieth birthday, brother Ying, don't forget."

    Han Ying nodded yes. Grandmother is Prince Gong's aunt, the two families are closely related, how could he forget that the birthday gift has been prepared in advance.

    At this time, Han Muyu ordered someone to boil the wound medicine again, and brought it over.

    Seeing his fiancé, Han Muyu rolled his eyes angrily, ignored Xi Wuji who got up to say hello, and handed the soup to his brother.

    "Where are Ah Mo and An Qing?" Han Ying said that she didn't want to see them, but she couldn't help but want to ask when they really didn't come.

    Han Muyu cast a glance at Xi Wuji who sat down angrily, sneered, and said: "I had a quarrel with Cheng Shenmo, and the decoction scalded Yu Anqing's arm, and Cheng Shenmo took him to deal with it." Sure enough, Han Muyu's peripheral

    vision You can see clearly: Xi Wuji's eyes were worried for a moment, and he was so shocked that he almost knocked over the tea bowl.

    This is her fiancé, who is clearly engaged to her, but he thinks of another man in his heart.

    Han Ying smashed the soup bowl heavily, spilled the concoction on the table, and scolded with a heavy face: "Han Muyu, you have overdone it again and again..."

    Tsk, what face does my brother have to teach her a lesson? It's just the same as Xi Wuji.

    Han Muyu was too lazy to listen, and slammed the door and left. Han Ying was so angry that her face turned pale, her lips trembled and she couldn't speak.

    Xi Wuji got up quickly: "I'm going to coax younger sister Yu."

    "My younger sister was spoiled and grown up in a disgraceful way. Fortunately, she married into the prince's mansion. Brother Wuji, please take care of me." Han Ying frowned.