51

"Qing Yun, look how cute this tiger-headed jacket is."

    Cheng Shenmo was not a tangled character, he was relieved to accept the existence of the child, and started preparing baby supplies like all novice fathers.

    "It's already summer when the baby is born, so it's inappropriate to buy a coat now." Su Qingyun touched the cotton fabric beside her, "I'd better buy some cotton fabric and go back to make clothes." Cheng Shenmo curled his lips and said, "I'll sew a handkerchief.

    " It's already the limit, but I don't know how to make clothes. Anyway, it's still early, let's talk about it later." "

    I'll do it."

    Su Qingyun picked a few pieces of the best fabric, paid some extra money, and let the man Deliver it to your door another day.

    He secretly thought that he had to send some good satin from the capital. The climate in the town is good, and the products are not bad, but there are no good things.

    When the two left the cloth shop, the sunset glow had disappeared, and everything was covered with a veil, hazy and ambiguous.

    Lanterns of different shapes on both sides of the street are dazzling, boys and girls are more than usual, all carrying lanterns, in pairs.

    Today is the Lantern Festival, the day when men and women meet.

    Lanterns decorate the streets with colorful lights, like being in a dreamy kaleidoscope. Cheng Shenmo was fascinated by it, and Su Qingyun half-empty supported him by his waist, relying on his height advantage, carefully protecting him in his arms. The rabbit walks restlessly, lest he bump into it.

    Su Qingyun was dressed in a moon-white brocade robe. She was tall and tall, and her appearance was outstanding, causing the girl to stare at her frequently. However, his eyes were always fixed on the person beside him with gentleness like water.

    "Wow! I want that tiger lantern." Cheng Shenmo's eyes lit up, and he tugged on Su Qingyun's sleeve.

    As soon as the two of them arrived at the lantern shop, a young, beautiful and well-dressed girl beat them to the only tiger lantern on the shelf.

    Su Qingyun saluted and said: "Miss, can you give me the tiger lantern?"

    The girl smiled coquettishly and said: "Young master likes it, and the little girl should give up her love. As long as...you tell me your name? Where do you live? Have you ever been married?"

    Su Qingyun glanced at Cheng Shenmo, the fellow smiled blindly, gloating Blink at him, watching the excitement is no big deal.

    Su Qingyun gritted her teeth: "I'm sorry. I already have a husband-in-law, and I bought the tiger lamp precisely because my husband-in-law likes it."

    After finishing speaking, she looked at Cheng Shenmo tenderly.

    The girl's complexion suddenly became ugly, she glanced at Cheng Shenmo with disdain, raised the lamp angrily and left.

    Cheng Shenmo touched his nose, and complained: "You made me not have a tiger lamp, and you made people stare at me for no reason. Why are you so honest, just tell a few lies to fool me." Su Qingyun shrugged, if he

    really Tell lies like the rabbit said, and I will really sleep in the kitchen tonight.

    "Your husband was accosted, so it's fine if you don't feel jealous, and you just follow along to watch the fun... Heartless rabbit."