Extra 7

For several days in a row, all his invitations were rejected by Cheng Shenmo. Su Qingyun's hand holding the phone was clearly bruised, and his face showed an unusual gloomy color.

    He approached the bedroom, and there was a photo of him and Cheng Shenmo on the bedside table. This was taken with a mobile phone half a month ago when the two went to the beach together. In the photo, they put their shoulders together and behaved intimately. Liang Jiang smiled carefree.

    Su Qingyun didn't like taking pictures, but she found various reasons to take a photo with Liang Jiang. He wants to use it to leave evidence that the memory of Liang Jiang is not his fantasy, they really met again.

    Gently brushing the smiling face of Cheng Shenmo in the photo with the palm of your hand, brother Liang Jiang... Su Qingyun's mood is like the sea before the storm, the calmer the sea, the rougher the sea is, and it's hard to hold on.

    Now that the rabbit is in the cage, there is no possibility of escape.

    He calmed down, changed into blue sportswear, walked to the school of traditional Chinese medicine, and sent a message to Cheng Shenmo [Do you want to run at night together? 】【At eight o'clock, I'll wait for you downstairs in the dormitory】

    The rabbit's head shook, and a message popped up【I have a barbecue with my friends, let's do it next time】.

    Su Qingyun replied [I'll go find you] without a doubt.

    When Cheng Shenmo saw Su Qingyun's news, he sat up and put his phone in his pocket.

    "Mo Bao, have you cleaned up? The dormitory next door has arrived." Yu Liu was blowing her hair very smugly.

    The weather has just entered the summer, and a group of people can't wait to eat barbecue and beer, saving for this game.

    "Right away." Cheng Shenmo quickly changed his clothes. I thought to myself, who cares if you find me or not? There's nothing stopping me from having my first barbecue of the summer.

    Just as the two were about to go out, Yu Liu's procrastinating nature suddenly said, "Wait for me for a while, I'll take a shit."

    Cheng Shenmo rolled his eyes speechlessly, and looked at the time, it was half past seven, he probably won't be able to meet him... ...

    It was like when Liu finished using the toilet, the two of them ran downstairs like flying.

    "Ouch—" Yu Liu called out.

    Cheng Shenmo: "What's wrong?"

    "I seem to have sprained my ankle."

    Someone's drink spilled on the steps of the dormitory door, Yu Liu slipped, and his facial features were distorted in pain.

    "There's so much shit." Cheng Shenmo knelt down and motioned for Yu Liu to lift his foot. Pulling away Yu Liu's trousers, he held his ankle to observe. It was reddish and there was no hematoma. Fortunately, it was not pulled or torn.

    "Man, I see you are screaming, there is no sprain."

    Yu Liu curled his lips aggrievedly: "It really hurts. I can't walk anymore. I need Mo Bao to carry it on my back."

    Cheng Shenmo spread his five fingers and held his head, Negatively said: "Son—Dad, this palm down, I guarantee you are all well."

    Suddenly, Cheng Shenmo's wrists were firmly grasped by a pair of big hands.

    Cheng Shenmo raised his head, and in front of him was Su Qingyun's magnified face: his lips were tightly pursed, and a dangerous signal flashed in his eyes.