39

The two rode horses, walking further and further into the deserted area, and came to a lonely mountain, where they could see defeated graves bulging up from the mountainside, which should be a deserted cemetery.

    At the foot of the mountain there is a small courtyard of bamboo houses, and two red lanterns are hung in front of the door, weakening the desolate and gloomy atmosphere.

    The horse stopped in front of the bamboo house, Yu Anqing jumped off the horse and helped Cheng Shenmo down.

    Cheng Shenmo pursed his lips in fear: "It's better to live than to eat. We haven't reached the point of dying for love, so we really can't."

    Yu Anqing was amused by him, and said with a smile: "What are you thinking, I just want to bring Brother Liangjiang met my master. I was taught by him since I was a child, he is more like my biological father than the emperor and Yu Guogong." The man who

    opened the door was about forty years old, tall and tall, with sharp eyebrows and eyes, and he had a forceful personality. momentum.

    Cheng Shenmo just glanced at it, then lowered his head embarrassingly like a frightened rabbit.

    Seeing them, Su Guangyu didn't look happy, and frowned slightly, like a lonely person meeting a stranger, speaking with a sense of rejection: "Didn't I tell you, don't bother me if you have nothing to do." "I'm getting married

    , Bring someone to show you."

    Yu Anqing seemed to be accustomed to this indifferent attitude, holding Cheng Shenmo's palm, and replied naturally.

    Cheng Shenmo tried his best to raise his chest and raised his head, and shouted: "Master, my name is Cheng Shenmo, and I am a doctor." The more he spoke, the

    more timid his voice became.

    Su Guangyu glanced at Cheng Shenmo lightly, and eased his tone: "Come in."

    Following behind into the yard, Cheng Shenmo pinched Yu Anqing's palm fiercely, and whispered: "Why didn't you say it earlier? I They didn't even prepare gifts."

    "Master doesn't care about this." Yu Anqing said with a smile.

    The bamboo house is furnished simply, with a few tables and chairs, and a picture of a beauty hanging on the wall. The beauty has black hair like a cloud, bright eyes and white teeth, and is extremely moving. There is a little yellow dog at his feet, teasing the dog with a smile, the smile is a bit more colorful than peaches and plums.

    The beauty was painted so vividly, her brows were somewhat similar to Yu Anqing's, so Cheng Shenmo couldn't help taking a few extra glances.

    Su Guangyu looked at Cheng Shenmo and asked, "How do you and Yu Anqing know each other? I was in Beijing, and I've never met you before."

    Cheng Shenmo shuddered, feeling oppressed by the high school head teacher, and babbled After reading a long paragraph, he uttered clearly how the two met, how they got along, and when they confessed their love, and there was no need for clichés at all.

    Finally, he made a declaration: "Master, please rest assured that I will treat Anqing well, protect him, and make him happy for the rest of his life."

    Su Guangyu burst out laughing, and immediately restrained her smile, returning to her indifferent demeanor, as if that day The second smile never appeared.

    Never thought that the person Yu Anqing liked turned out to be a little white rabbit, quite cute.

    "Very good." Su Guangyu nodded slightly.