20

The three of them arrived at Shifu in a carriage, and Shihe came out of the mansion to greet them in person, and the joy was beyond words.

    The little apprentice, Shang Lu, tastes very good, isn't he the apprentice of the master's old acquaintance, why should there be such a big battle.

    "Master, your face is almost blooming from smiling." Shanglu pouted.

    Shi He kicked his apprentice in disgust, telling him to step back a little, so as not to embarrass him.

    Unexpectedly, Master Xiao Hou and Xie Lu Lang accompanied Cheng Shenmo to come together, and even prepared generous gifts.

    Lord Hou bowed respectfully, and Shi He waved his hands again and again in fright: "Master Hou is such a great gift, I can't bear it."

    Han Ying smiled slightly: "You are Ah Mo's elder, you are my elder, you can afford it. "

    Yu Anqing saw it in her eyes and was angry in her heart.

    He saluted and bowed, and his words were quite familiar with Shi He: "Uncle Shi, Liang Jiang and I are brothers and sisters. So we came to bother you today, and I hope you will forgive me."

    said Said.

    Cheng Shenmo was puzzled: "Are An Qing and Imperial Physician Shi very familiar?"

    They both called "Uncle". The first two meetings seemed to be more than respectful, not close.

    Yu Anqing's eyelashes trembled slightly, and she said softly: "Before there were outsiders, it was not easy to show too much intimacy. In fact, I have known Uncle Shi for many years. When I was young, my mother and I lived in Tonglefang, not far from Uncle Shi's house. , often under the care of Uncle Shi."

    Shi He nodded: "Exactly." Cheng Shenmo was taken aback

    , it turned out that Yu Anqing's mother was not only a concubine, but also a concubine.

    He patted Yu Anqing's shoulder distressedly. It was not easy for this child to grow up kind and upright.

    Shifu is a three-entry house with a small courtyard. There are medicinal herbs planted everywhere, as well as medicinal shelf racks to dry. The scent of grass floats, which makes Cheng Shenmo feel very familiar.

    Pass through the courtyard and watch tea in the hall. After exchanging a few pleasantries, Shi He unconsciously talked about Cheng Shenmo's master.

    "We are both disciples of the imperial medical department. We have studied together for several years. We have a very deep relationship, but our ideas are very different. I think that the imperial palace hospital is a place where medical talents gather in the world. I should be admitted to the imperial hospital, and the top Xinglin The exchange of experts can benefit the improvement of one's own medical skills.

    But Changpu wants to visit the whole country, thinking that the most exquisite medical skills must be hidden among the people. We had a big fight, and Changpu chose to leave the capital and never saw him again. Knowing that a farewell back then turned out to be a forever farewell, I never said anything to anger me. Now it’s too late to regret it.”

    Cheng Shenmo comforted: "I think Master didn't mean to blame you, and even cared about you all the time. Although he didn't mention you often in front of me, he only left you a letter and told me to give it to you. "

    The credit wax was sealed, and Cheng Shenmo never opened it.

    Shi He excitedly took the letter paper, opened the envelope, and saw the familiar handwriting, feeling a lot of emotion.