44

Tang Yan knelt outside the imperial study room and kowtowed, his forehead was bruised and bleeding, and his face was terrifying.

    Eunuch Qing Zhi said with an apologetic smile: "Your Majesty knows that His Highness the Second Highness has never participated in this matter, and never blamed him. Why does His Highness kneel and beg over and over again, just to make His Majesty angry." "Grandpa Qing, please go and pass it on again.

    Mother The concubine is pregnant with Liujia, and there is no one around to serve her. The son is really worried. The concubine mother is pregnant with the dragon's heir. I implore the emperor to allow the imperial doctor to see a doctor. The maidservant will serve, and the son will be able to serve him. " Tang Yan begged.

    Qing Zhi sighed: "Your Highness, your filial piety can be learned from heaven and earth, and this servant will pass on the last message to you." "

    Thank you, father-in-law." Tang Yan thanked.

    Qing Zhi entered the imperial study room, Tang Huang was flipping through the memorial, and replied without raising his head: "Tell Yan'er, let him take care of himself." "Your Majesty, the

    second prince is also filial..." Qing Zhi hesitated.

    "Filial piety?" Emperor Tang looked at the memorial and said calmly, "Let's see the future."

    Qing Zhi didn't dare to say anything anymore. When he came back, his face was full of sadness, and he estimated his words: "The Holy Majesty is angry, let His Highness take care of himself, Second Highness Go back first, so I feel that His Highness will be more cautious in dealing with things in the future, and your empress will be forgiven by the Holy One sooner or later."

    Tang Yan looked ashamed, his eyes flashed fiercely, and he got up and left.

    After he left the palace, he found Han Ying's residence. He is about the same age as Han Ying, and he played with him since he was a child. Now that the Li family is in crisis, many people avoid him, but Han Ying treats him the same as usual.

    "Han Ying, do you know why Yu Anqing became the leader of the secret cabinet? He is the illegitimate son of the father."

    Tang Yan said with a sneer, "Didn't you always want to compare him? Once the father restores his status as a prince, you will see him in the future." I'm going to kneel down and do obeisance, and I will trample you down forever, and there will be no day for you to stand up again."

    The news was like thunder, and Han Ying was shocked for a while. He slowly asked: "What does Second Highness want me to do?"

    Han Muyu noticed something strange at home recently, the soldiers were on duty more strictly, and the number of people coming and going increased.

    She quietly hid outside her brother's study and eavesdropped. Inside the house, she was planning a secret matter of forcing the palace to seize power, and she was so frightened that she broke into a cold sweat.

    He kicked open the door and asked Han Ying: "Brother, our family has been loyal to the emperor for generations, and our honor and favor are in full bloom. If you do this, you will never be able to recover. You will put Wuhou's mansion to death and ignore the people of Li! You are an idiot prince. Are you crazy!"

    "Shut up!" Han Ying was so furious that she suppressed Han Muyu with several tricks, locked her back in her room, and put her under house arrest.

    Despite Han Muyu's repeated pleadings, Han Ying was determined to rebel, and said to Han Muyu, "The Forbidden Army Yulin is under my control, as long as the Holy Prince is killed, there will be no royal family, and the right prime minister will guarantee the court, all officials can only choose the second prince. When the second prince grants me the position of regent, who can stop me!"