47

Moonlight spilled into the bedroom through the window paper, Yu Anqing sat on the head of the bed, half of her body was lost in the gloom. A pair of clear red phoenix eyes filled with fine moonlight, gently watching the sleeping Cheng Shenmo.

    He stroked Cheng Shenmo's cheek with his hand, and murmured: "You're thinner."

    After that, Rushui's eyes suddenly became fierce, and he grasped Cheng Shenmo's slender neck with a little force.

    The oppressive feeling of shortness of breath forced Cheng Shenmo's eyelashes to tremble slightly, and he slowly opened his eyes.

    Yu Anqing let go of his hand slowly, his breathing was stagnant, unable to exhale, it seemed that he was the one who was strangled by the neck.

    He fixed his eyes on Cheng Shenmo, feeling uneasy. Is he still blaming him? Don't want to see him?

    Seeing Cheng Shenmo's misty eyes blinking, the corner of his mouth curled into a smile, he said coquettishly, "An Qing, let me sleep a little longer..." Then turned over and fell asleep.

    The reaction was like the past when they hugged each other and slept every night, full of lingering love.

    The anxiety, unwillingness, and anger of the 20th day instantly turned into smoke, Yu Anqing bowed her head and smiled wryly, Liang Jiang, you are really bad.

    the next day.

    Cheng Shenmo woke up stretched, recalling the vague dreams of last night, annoyed that he was worthless, and dreamed about him seven or eight times a week.

    Yawning and shrinking his hands, he went to the kitchen to boil water to wash and make breakfast.

    The stove was steaming, and the firewood in the cavity flickered faintly.

    He shuddered suddenly and woke up instantly. Looking around, I didn't find anyone, and hesitantly opened the big iron pot, and the heat came in like a white mist. The buns are steamed on the bamboo strips, the soy milk is warmed, and the boiling water under the bamboo strips is still bubbling...

    Someone!

    Someone ran to the house and made him breakfast, but he searched the house but could not find anyone.

    Cheng Shenmo sat at the table with soy milk in his hand and a hot bun in his mouth, thinking while eating, and had a guess.

    After breakfast, Cheng Shenmo walked to the yard and shouted: "You have the ability to find me, you have the ability to come out! Yu Anqing, I will not go back with you! You have given up on this idea." , You big liar! Big scumbag!"

    After roaring, he felt relieved.

    Cheng Shenmo muttered: "You deceived me. How many times I gave you chances, you don't confess. I really think I'm made of clay, I have no temper. No matter what you want to do, I will never die with you... ...Oops!"

    A green winter jujube hit Cheng Shenmo on the head. It doesn't hurt, but it's extremely insulting.

    Cheng Shenmo was furious, and looked around, but found no one.

    Immediately afterwards, another winter jujube hit him on the head.

    Cheng Shenmo is like a puffed-up frog, with round almond eyes and slightly bulging cheeks: "Yu Anqing, you bastard, bastard..." Thinking

    of how hard he has been living these days and how much he has suffered, I wish Yu Anqing a big bastard.

    The more I thought about it, the more wronged I became, tears rolled down like broken pearls, and I began to sob and cry.