33

The frizzy hair arched his chin, clinging like a big dog.

    The corners of Yu Anqing's mouth curled up, his eyelids trembled slightly, and he acted like he was in a deep sleep, letting others take advantage of him.

    Cheng Shenmo cricket chrysalis sighed for a long time, and the warm air he exhaled formed a thin warm wind, swirling inside the quilt.

    He was so sad. An Qing has no interest in him at all, alas, the way to pursue her husband is very far away.

    He completely forgot what he had fed Yu Anqing.

    Yu Anqing's eyes were opened a little, and through the bedding, she could feel the low pressure of someone's frustration. Stupid rabbit, just wait another half a month, you will feel better.

    The next day, when Cheng Shenmo woke up, there was no one beside him, only the residual warmth remained.

    Yu Anqing was watering the flowers in the courtyard, wearing a crescent white brocade gown, with green jade hairpin tied up in her hair, the sun cast a light golden color on her impeccable face, like lotus blooming in a fairyland, eclipsing all kinds of chrysanthemums.

    Cheng Shenmo covered his chest, it's so pretty.

    He happily ran to the front, and said courteously: "I'll water it, you just need to rest." "

    Brother Liangjiang, please." Yu Anqing said with a smile.

    Cheng Shenmo: "No trouble, no trouble."

    Yu Anqing propped up her chin, and sat in the yard watching Cheng Shenmo water the flowers, bending and stretching, feasting her eyes.

    He raised his eyebrows and said: "Last night, I was half asleep and half awake, and I felt something like brother Liang Jiang's movement."

    Cheng Shenmo's hands shook, his face blushed, and he wished to find a crack in the ground to sneak in.

    "No, no, it must be your illusion."

    Yu Anqing said with a little regret: "That's it... I thought Brother Liang Jiang... Forget it."

    Then he saw the rabbit's ears pricked up, looking up at himself, eyes full of sincerity Enthusiasm, eager anticipation.

    "What do you think? Don't say half of it."

    Yu Anqing tilted her head slightly, and blinked innocently: "I thought brother Liang Jiang didn't want to sleep with me..."

    The rabbit's face fell instantly, his face bulging with anger.

    Yu Anqing paused for a while, and continued, "So much so that when I woke up this morning, I was sad for a long time."

    Cheng Shenmo immediately stood up when he heard this, his almond eyes curved, and he smiled triumphantly. Maybe An Qing likes her without knowing it.

    Yu Anqing, who watched the rabbit change its face several times, was extremely happy.

    His eyes changed, and he put on a gesture of pity for me, and said aggrievedly: "Brother, you really don't like sleeping on the same bed with me.

    " It's not time to make a charcoal fire, and I mean that two people can keep warm together."

    "Brother Liangjiang and I have a mutual understanding," Yu Anqing said.

    After breakfast, Cheng Shenmo cooked the medicine, carried the food box, and sent the medicine to the imperial concubine to ask for her pulse.

    The imperial concubine recovered quickly, and Cheng Shenmo accompanied her for a conversation, and when she left, she happened to meet the second prince Tang Yan at the gate of the palace.