Extra 2

"Brother Su, you are very skilled in martial arts and quite knowledgeable, why should you be willing to be in the market. I would like to recommend you to join the army as an official and serve the country, okay?" Yuan Ming's eyes were burning, full of admiration

    for Su Qingyun, and hidden in the love. He has never been so fascinated by a man, only the first time he saw him, he fell into it and couldn't extricate himself. After spending more than ten days together, he was even more fascinated by his talent.

    "I have no intention of doing this." Su Qingyun replied lightly.

    If Yuan Ming was not willing to let him send soldiers, it would not be possible to rescue Liang Jiang so smoothly this time. When Yuan Ming said he would invite him to the celebration banquet, Su Qingyun readily agreed, but she didn't expect that she was the only one to attend the banquet.

    Su Qingyun was displeased at first, but out of politeness, she didn't make a sound. Didn't expect Yuanming to want him to be an official? ! He finally got rid of the power struggle, and he has no reason to go back.

    Seeing that Su Qingyun's refusal attitude was very firm, Yuan Ming really didn't want to be tainted with the vulgarity of fame and fortune, and his admiration for him was even greater in his heart.

    "Little Daddy, is there so much to eat in being an official? Ling'er will be an official when she grows up." Fuling struggled to raise her head from the pig's trotters, the corners of her mouth slicked with oil.

    Su Qingyun took out an embroidered handkerchief from her sleeve, and wiped the corners of her daughter's mouth. Danfeng's eyes were curved, and her smile was gentle and bright.

    "Usually I don't miss your food, I'm still like a little pig, I just want to eat."

    "Hehe..." Fuling smirked, "Daddy is so pretty."

    Su Qingyun shook her head helplessly. The younger daughter looks more like herself, but her temper is very much like Liang Jiang, sometimes it makes people laugh and cry.

    Yuanming caught a glimpse of the ginger grass on the corner of the handkerchief from the corner of Yuanming's eyes, and felt that he had found a common topic: "Brother Su embroidered the handkerchief with ginger flowers?" "Yes." Su Qingyun stroked the fine lines with her thumb, her

    lips There was a faint smile on the corners of his mouth, full of affection.

    This smile is too gentle, Yuan Ming can't wait to know the story.

    "Liang Jianghua is rarely seen, and I only saw it once in the southern borderlands. Brother Su embroidered it on his close-fitting clothes. There must be some touching story?" "I know, I know."

    Poria

    proudly Raise your hand, "This is what Daddy embroidered for Little Daddy, and Liangjiang is Daddy's character."

    Yuan Ming's face suddenly became ugly, his lips opened and closed, like a fish out of water, struggling to lose his life, but found out. Without any sound.

    Su Qingyun saw Yuan Ming's embarrassment and didn't take it seriously. His attention was all on Fu Ling, seeing the fat girl touched the glass with her fingers, she stopped her and said, "You can't drink the wine." Fu Ling climbed onto

    Su Qingyun's lap, shook his sleeves, and acted coquettishly: "Daddy, Ling'er wants to try it."

    The way of being cute and coquettish is exactly the same as that of her father, so Su Qingyun had no choice but to dip her chopsticks in the wine and let the little girl lick it to satisfy her hunger.