Extra 4

The two who reconciled as before are as good as honey.

    Cheng Shenmo took out a letter as if offering a treasure: "I know you are annoyed at me for missing an appointment with Mr. Tao Yuan, and for delaying the children's apprenticeship. So I made up for my mistake on purpose. This is Mr. Tao Yuan's reply letter, saying that we would like to have a gathering in the mansion. Bring the children."

    In the letter, Mr. Tao was quite happy, and he especially thanked Cheng Shenmo for the gift. Su Qingyun was quite curious: "What did you give that made the always proud old man so excited?"

    Cheng Shenmo: "The solitary copy

    of the flute in the study." "Song"?" Su Qingyun had a bad feeling.

    Cheng Shenmo nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "Mmm. If it wasn't for the master's only copy, how could the old man forgive him so easily?"

    Seeing his complacent look begging for praise, Su Qingyun's heart was bleeding, and she was angry again. And helpless: "Cheng Shenmo! That's my favorite flute score! It's hard to find, it's hard to find, it's a masterpiece!"

    Cheng Shenmo blinked: "You know how to play it, don't you? What's more, you copied it by hand. There are quite a few books."

    "Can this be the same?" Su Qingyun stood up abruptly, walking away, he needed to be calm. My hands are so itchy, I can't stop wanting to hit the rabbit.

    Cheng Shenmo realized that the situation was not good, and he had just reconciled, so he didn't want to have another cold war.

    He hugged Su Qingyun like a koala, rubbed and kissed: "Sanggong~Sanggong, I know I was wrong, so don't get angry, okay? Okay..."

    Su Qingyun couldn't help being clingy, and smiled slightly With a sigh, he said lightly: "No skin and no face."

    A curse is a lot of meat. Cheng Shen pouted with a shy face: "Master, kiss me."

    Su Qingyun pinched her lips, raised her eyebrows and said, "I don't understand one thing. Why did you lead me to the firewood room? It's dirty and messy." ..."

    Cheng Shenmo rescued the ravaged lips from Su Qingyun's hands, bared his white teeth, and said coldly with red lips and white teeth: "If you are disobedient, I will lock you up in the woodshed. Back then you Didn't you also say that you want to imprison me..."

    Su Qingyun held her forehead, ashamed of Zeng Sheng's stupid thoughts.

    "It's just because I'm young and inexperienced, what's the point of imprisoning you for throwing a rabbit. If you stick to me for nothing, I don't bother to care about it." "Ah!

    You bastard fox, you can't go back on your word!" Cheng Shenmo pushed hard with both hands , Push the person to the bed.

    He stepped forward with both legs, raised his hips and clamped Su Qingyun's waist and abdomen, clamped his arms with both hands, threw them above his head, and locked them under his body, posing a strongman posture.

    "I'm going to imprison you in bed right now, and I have to squeeze you dry."

    Cheng Shenmo breathed into Su Qingyun's ear, showing a 12-point hooliganism. Even if Su Qingyun had a thick skin, she couldn't help turning her blushing face away, showing the shyness of a rare little daughter-in-law.

    Cheng Shenmo's interest suddenly increased, and the brocade quilt covered him, and he became aggressive. It's just a moment of effort, the offense and defense are switched, but they are the first to whimper and beg for mercy.