29

Zuo Xiangling's mansion.

    Xi Wuji entered the mansion quietly through the side door, and the left minister Ling Yunxiao waited for a long time.

    "Your Highness has finally made up his mind?"

    Ling Yunxiao saluted respectfully, seeing Xi Wuji's bruised cheeks and angry face, "Han Ying dares to hurt His Highness, you think of him, why did he treat you as a brother?" Xi

    Wuji Caressing the scars on his face, remembering the humiliation he suffered tonight, what kind of person is Han Ying, dare to beat him in public. It's a pity that Han Ying is so favored that no one speaks for him. After returning to the palace, even Prince Gong scolded him not to have a gap with Han Ying.

    When Han Ying returned to Beijing, he was still hesitant and quarreled with the left minister, not wanting to put Han Ying to death. Now it seems that he ignored his sincere treatment.

    "Last time, I had nothing to say, and I contradicted my master. Those who make big things don't care about small things. If Han Ying is not eliminated, it is difficult for me to inherit Wuhou's army, so how can I make big things. It's only my fault that I am too kind and always care about brotherhood." Xi Wuji Indignantly said.

    Ling Yunxiao said: "Your Highness, you are the son of the former prince. If the former prince was not framed to death by the emperor, you should be the prince now. Then Han Ying, after the little general, how can I call you a brother? The old man has never I forgot the kindness of the former prince for knowing you, and I am willing to help you achieve a great career, and I will die." Back then

    , Ling Yunxiao was framed by treacherous officials and was almost dismissed from his post and exiled, but thanks to the former prince's insight, he was able to be released without charge.

    The first prince's family lost their boat and died. Ling Yunxiao always felt that something was wrong. After years of secret investigations, the truth was finally discovered from the fishermen of Nantuo Island.

    The current emperor has set up hidden reef agencies in the sea, and bought the helmsman on the ship, causing shipwreck, in order to win the crown prince and inherit the great rule.

    A few years ago, after several twists and turns, he found out that Xi Wuji was the posthumous son of the crown prince. It's a pity that Prince Gong is cowardly and weak. Although he saved His Highness, he didn't tell the truth.

    No memory, no memory, neither good nor evil, sex, body and content. Prince Gong always wants to teach Xi Wuji to be a mediocre person who does nothing but merit.

    Ling Yunxiao couldn't accept it. He is determined to rectify the policy of the court and assist Xi Wuji as the new emperor, in the name of complete loyalty to the emperor.

    "If Hanying died five months ago. Now that you have the military power in your hands, why not be able to contain the emperor?"

    Ling Yunxiao stroked his beard and continued: "Only January will be the royal autumn hunting. Then we will After setting up the net, there must be no place for Han Ying to die."

    Xi Wuji squinted his eyes: "There is also that damned Cheng Shenmo, I want him to die."

    "A little doctor, why bother to startle the snake? "Ling Yunxiao shook her head disapprovingly.

    Xi Wuji slapped the table angrily: "I must let him die. Uncle Ling, help me..."

    Ling Yunxiao pondered for a while: "Let me think of a way."