52

On the sixteenth day of the first lunar month, fried rice crackers.

    Cheng Shenmo boiled a pot of oil, the corn kernels exploded, and the oil splashed everywhere.

    Su Qingyun looked terrified, this person really didn't have the slightest sense of pregnancy.

    He pulled the person away from the pot: "I'll come."

    The corn was popped into golden clouds, sprinkled with fine white sugar, and it was crispy and sweet in the mouth.

    The greedy cat couldn't eat enough, and when Su Qingyun finished frying the radish balls, only a shallow layer of popcorn remained in a dustpan full of popcorn.

    "You can't eat any more. The leftover popcorn will be mixed with poison to poison the rats." On the

    16th day of the first lunar month, the popcorn is fried, and the more the corn is fried, the fewer rats there will be in the new year.

    Su Qingyun put the popcorn into a bowl and gave him a blank look, "You still want to compete with mice for food." "

    I want to eat it." Cheng Shenmo shook Su Qingyun's arm coquettishly.

    Su Qingyun raised the bowl above her head. Bullying Cheng Shenmo's short, even standing on tiptoe can't reach it.

    There was a cunning flash in Cheng Shenmo's eyes, and he covered his stomach with a cry.

    Suddenly, Su Qingyun was frightened. He hurriedly put down the bowl, helped the person to sit up, and asked, "Is the stomach uncomfortable? I heard from Aunt Wang that the fetal movement will become obvious in the fifth month of pregnancy. Did the child kick you?" Aunt Wang lives next

    door , Su Qingyun sneaked out these few days, asked him and faltered, and dared to ask Aunt Wang for her experience.

    "Huh? It seems to be, but it doesn't seem to be. Feel it..." Cheng Shenmo said solemnly.

    Su Qingyun knelt down on one knee, and gently stroked Cheng Shenmo's slightly curved belly with her big hands through the obscene clothes.

    Perhaps it was a man who was pregnant with a child, but Cheng Shenmo hadn't shown much of it. According to Su Qingyun's understanding, the fetus will gradually grow in size from the fifth month of pregnancy, and the pregnancy will be obvious.

    Cheng Shenmo glanced at Su Qingyun, and when he lowered his head to concentrate on stroking, he waved his arms, fished popcorn into the bowl, stuffed it into his mouth and ate it.

    "Why can't you feel it?" Su Qingyun was slightly disappointed.

    Cheng Shenmo was eating vigorously, and said perfunctorily: "Ah~ you touch it carefully."

    Su Qingyun gently touched it inch by inch, making Cheng Shenmo itchy. He suppressed a smile, his fingers were very busy.

    Seeing that Su Qingyun was about to raise his head, he pressed his palm back and stuck it on his belly.

    "Listen again."

    The sound of a powerful heart beating was transmitted to Su Qingyun's ears through her belly. An indescribable joy is like a large field of rapeseed flowers in full bloom in spring, dazzling and sweet.

    Su Qingyun listened quietly, forgetting the time for a moment.

    "Maybe the child is lazy and doesn't want to move. I won't bother you to make lunch."

    Cheng Shenmo licked the sweetness of the rice crackers on his fingertips, got up and kissed the corner of Su Qingyun's mouth contentedly.

    "Wait." Su Qingyun called to Cheng Shenmo, who was about to run away, wiped off the popcorn scum from the corner of his mouth with his thumb, glanced at the empty bowl, and said fondly, "I don't even know how to wipe my mouth clean after eating. "