38

After Yu Guogong reported the situation, Emperor Tang had to say, "You don't need to worry about this matter, my son will naturally marry as a prince." He understood that the emperor intends to restore Yu Anqing

    's status as a prince, and he is very concerned about the current marriage. dissatisfied.

    "My lord, if Imperial Physician Shi asks me to discuss the marriage contract again, what should I do?" Yu Guogong continued to ask.

    Emperor Tang: "You just refuse because you are busy with work. If you have any doubts, let Doctor Shi come to me."

    With the emperor's clear instructions, Yu Guogong heaved a sigh of relief. As he was walking back, he did not expect Shihe to be waiting for him in front of the hall.

    This Imperial Physician Shi is too persistent.

    Helpless, he had no choice but to repeat the emperor's words to Shi He, "Lord Shi, it's not that I'm making things difficult for you. The emperor has his own ideas about An Qing's marriage, and I have no control over it." Shi He was startled suddenly and almost forgot about it

    . Yu Anqing clearly said that the emperor had no objection to him marrying Mo'er, but now it seems that is not the case.

    After all, he thought the problem simply. No matter how bad the Holy Majesty's child was, he was not even willing to admit it, and it was impossible for him to allow him to marry a man.

    This matter can no longer be kept a secret from Mo'er.

    When Shi He saw Cheng Shenmo, he was playing backgammon with Yu Anqing.

    The two won and lost, and they had a great time.

    "I won, twenty-five to twenty-three, I'm stronger than you, hehe."

    Cheng Shenmo saw Shi He's face was serious, got up and said, "Master, is there something wrong with the wedding preparations?"

    Shi He said angrily He stared at the child, thinking about getting married wholeheartedly.

    "Yu Guogong said that everything needs to be decided by the emperor." Shi He looked at Yu Anqing dissatisfied, "Anqing, didn't you say that the emperor agreed to your marriage with Mo'er, are you lying to me!"

    Cheng Shenmo was surprised: "What's the matter with the emperor? Could it be that the emperor has to intervene when the courtiers get married!"

    Yu Anqing's face darkened, and the relationship between Liang Jiang and Han Ying broke down. The reason is that Cheng Shenmo didn't like Han Ying's master The pressures and rules that come with identity.

    In his heart, he didn't want Liang Jiang to know the truth, and even if he knew, he wanted to delay it until after the marriage, when all the dust settled.

    "What? You still want to keep it a secret?"

    Shi He paused, and closed the door of the bedroom to prevent being heard.

    He asked sharply, "An Qing, I know you are a good boy. But you are the emperor's illegitimate child. As long as the emperor doesn't want to, you two will get married, or Mo'er's life will be lost. Have you ever thought about this? ?"

    Yu Anqing is the emperor's illegitimate son? !

    There is no such setting in the original book.

    Cheng Shenmo was shocked. Even though he couldn't remember the specific plot of the novel, he liked Yu Anqing's character design very much. He knew that Yu Anqing's background was that of a concubine who was bullied. There was no such thing as an illegitimate son of the emperor.