37

The atmosphere was very awkward for a while, Shang Lu persuaded Han Muyu and retreated together. When Yu Anqing tidied up her appearance, she conveniently stuffed the medicine box into her bosom.

    Several people ate at the same table and chatted about the hunting ground.

    Han Muyu sighed: "Prince Gong's family encountered such a calamity. Grandma hurt her blood before, and this time she hurt her body even more. I have to leave the palace today to serve the sick." Although she tried her best to stop the marriage with Xi Wuji, she didn't

    expect There will be a lot of emotion in my heart in the way of life and death. While the grandmother was sad, she was also worried that she would not find a good family because of Kefu's bad reputation.

    Xi Wuji has been with each other for many years, and he behaves modestly and politely. In fact, he is a villain with a sweet tongue and a sword in his belly, not to mention a blind marriage.

    Now I'm not in a hurry, I just think that my grandmother's illness will get better, the worst thing is not to get married. She is the dignified daughter of the waiting mansion, and she can live as she wants.

    Shang Lu gossips: "Maybe Prince Gong did something to provoke the emperor to kill him. Prince Gong is half of the emperor's teacher, so he can't ask the crime publicly. Everyone guesses that our sage appointed the dark pavilion to do it. The dark pavilion has always

    been He does things treacherously, and all he does are shady things. For many years, he has been a knife hanging over the heads of officials, and everyone is frightened." Ye Luan, who was standing behind him, raised his eyebrows in dissatisfaction

    . When did their secret cabinet do shady things, they did things based on real evidence, and they never wronged good people.

    Yu Anqing was fine, she focused all her energy on Cheng Shenmo's body, and blocked Cheng Shenmo's chopsticks with her chopsticks: "The crab is cold, you have already eaten the third one." "Oh, I peeled it for you." Cheng

    Shenmo Shen Mo licked off the debris from the corner of his mouth, and took another hairy crab with his bare hands as fast as lightning.

    Yu Anqing looked at him helplessly, and heard Shang Lu continue, "When Xi Wuji dies, junior brother can feel at ease. If Cuilian hadn't found out in time, maybe Yu Anqing wouldn't have seen his junior brother.

    " Xiang Yeluan: "What happened? Why didn't you report it to me?"

    Yeluan complained: "Master, you entered Dr. Cheng's bedroom as soon as you came back. How can I have a chance to talk to you?"

    Yu Anqing's expression froze, with a rare embarrassment, and he sneered: "Still talking back? You can't Pass the letter with me, Feige?"

    Ye Luan said: "It's all due to a small negligence."

    Before the master left, the arrangement was thorough, and Dr. Cheng had nothing to do. Yeluan didn't take this matter to heart, who would have thought that the master would protect people like eyeballs, and would explode when Doctor Cheng was in danger.

    While the two were talking, Cheng Shenmo had already finished eating the crab quickly, and said with a smile: "An Qing, don't listen to Shang Lu's exaggeration, I have nothing to do, the gangster never even touched the corner of his clothes. Ye Luan is very skilled in martial arts, I caught him in two or three strokes, and I should thank him."

    "I was there that day. My Guan Yeluan's martial arts methods are definitely from famous masters, and I can compare it with my brother."

    Han Muyu asked doubtfully , "How can you be a waiter next to Xie Lulang? It's too inferior! Why don't you join the Marquis Wu's family, and I will ask my brother to arrange a military position for you." Yeluan hurriedly shook his head and refused: "Miss Han is too famous, I