34

Cheng Shenmo heard Yu Anqing's gentle and magnetic voice, with a hint of hoarseness: "Brother Liang Jiang, I didn't hear clearly, please say it again, okay?

    " The red auricles, the pink and white fluff trembling slightly, are extremely cute.

    "I like An Qing!" The voice was trembling, but it was extremely firm.

    After saying this, Cheng Shenmo seemed to have exhausted all his strength, unable to support himself, he grasped Yu Anqing's jade belt weakly, which made the two closer.

    Yu Anqing exerted all her strength to wrap the person in her arms, and there was nowhere to escape.

    "Brother Liangjiang, I have never liked others before, and I don't know what liking is. I have always regarded you as my best friend, but you suddenly confessed to me, and I couldn't discern my own feelings for a while.

    " The eyes of the heart can be so bad. The corners of his mouth curled up, and he coaxed softly in a hoarse voice, "Brother Liangjiang, can you kiss me? I think, if I can accept your kiss, then I must like it for you." Cheng Shenmo was slightly stunned, his expression completely

    changed The crimson spread to the neck. The whole person is steamed, and there is no powder everywhere.

    Accept or reject, he didn't expect Yu Anqing to have other answers.

    "Can you?"

    A low-pitched inquiry came from the side of the ear, and the rising ending sound was like a hook, which made Cheng Shenmo's heart thump, itchy and numb. How could he be so ashamed, so ashamed that he wanted to run away quickly.

    no! He is a modern person, and he has never seen any kind of fighting, isn't he just bobo.

    Cheng Shenmo raised his head, tiptoed, and quickly pecked Yu Anqing's lips.

    He bit his bright red lips, his eyes were as red as a rabbit's eyes, he was about to shed tears with shame, and looked at Yu Anqing anxiously and expectantly.

    Yu Anqing's white cheeks showed a rare tinge of pink, she licked the corners of her lips as if aftertaste, and shook her head slightly.

    The blood on Cheng Shenmo's face faded away, turning pale in an instant.

    "Not enough. It was too fast, I didn't notice anything."

    With a little coolness, the long and slender fingers stroked Cheng Shenmo's hot cheek, and slid down to the corner of his mouth, and his thumb gently stroked the soft lips .

    "Can I kiss you again?" Yu Anqing whispered close to Cheng Shenmo's ear, "Can you stick out your tongue?"

    Cheng Shenmo blinked, and the corners of his bright red eyes were splashed, suspecting that he had heard it wrong. This is the reserved and self-respecting Yu Anqing!

    Yu Anqing is like a bewitching goblin, tainted with a charming aura: "I think if I can bear this, I must like brother Liang Jiang." I like

    it.

    Cheng Shenmo's eyes were full of sparks and flooded. These two words were so touching, it gave him unprecedented courage. He loosened the jade belt with both hands, hugged Yu Anqing's neck, closed his eyes and rushed up.

    After half a sound.

    Cheng Shenmo's hands slipped down weakly, grabbed the clothes at Yu Anqing's waist, and held them softly in his arms.

    Her lips were watery, polished like a fine ruby. Cheng Shenmo couldn't catch his breath, and asked slowly: "Are you sure?"     Yu Anqing's brows