11

When Han Ying arrived at the mountain temple, Cheng Shenmo and Yu Anqing had already untied them, and when they saw that they were all acquaintances, they were dumbfounded.

    "Ah Mo, what's going on?" Han Ying questioned.

    Cheng Shenmo snorted coldly: "Ask your good sister."

    After saying that, she threw up her sleeves and left, Yu Anqing silently glanced at Han Ying, and followed Cheng Shenmo out of the ruined temple.

    Han Ying looked at her sister.

    Han Muyu calmly explained: "I tied two people up, and I wanted you to choose which one to save first, but Cheng Shenmo saw through it." Han Ying's heart skipped a beat, as she was set up by her own sister

    . He said angrily: "Han Muyu, you are becoming more and more inappropriate, I will definitely punish you!" "

    If you want to punish you, I will punish you. I have already asked for my brother, Yu Anqing doesn't like you at all, as he said, he treats you like an ordinary person. 'Secret friends. Brother, I think you should recognize the reality.'"

    Han Muyu raised her eyebrows lightly, and said sarcastically, "My brother has been thinking about it for so many years, and he has repeatedly contradicted grandma. In fact, he doesn't have you in his heart at all." Han Ying was smacked in

    public , his face was as dark as soy sauce, extremely embarrassing. He didn't want to believe it, and he found a reason in his heart to explain: An Qing glanced at me before leaving, which was quite meaningful. These days, he could feel that An Qing cared about him. A person as proud as An Qing would definitely not be able to accept being exposed in public for his petty thoughts of liking her, that's why she said such things in a fit of anger.

    Yu Anqing followed Cheng Shenmo's footsteps and went down the mountain. There are several carriages and more than a dozen horses at the foot of the mountain, which should belong to the Han family.

    "An Qing, can you ride a horse?" Cheng Shenmo asked.

    He was still angry, and he didn't want to go back to Hou Mansion with Han Ying, and planned to ride back by himself first. It is estimated that Yu Anqing also felt embarrassed to stay there, so she went down the mountain with herself. Therefore, he could not leave Yu Anqing alone.

    Yu Anqing's eyes flashed, she shook her head slightly: "No."

    Cheng Shenmo: "Rites and music are the six skills that nobles must learn, but you can't ride a horse?"

    Yu Anqing's face showed "shame", and she bit her lower lip tightly, saying: "I am not good at sports. "

    Cheng Shenmo sighed slightly: "You are so weak, no wonder you are always being bullied."

    His eyes shone with admiration, and he exclaimed like a fan girl: "Brother Liang Jiang, I really admire you. Smart and eloquent. Not only saw through Ms. Han's schemes, but also made her speechless. Unlike me, I can't do anything, but I will only drag Brother Liangjiang back, and I have to protect me every time."

    Beauty The adoring gaze and the delicate compliments made Cheng Shenmo feel a little giddy and intoxicated.

    His almond eyes were bent into thin moons, and he comforted in a soft voice: "An Qing will not hold back. Don't worry, Brother Liangjiang will be here for a day, and you will never be bullied again. Let's go, let's ride back home together. But you He is taller than me, blocking my line of sight, so he can only sit behind me, remember to hold me tight, and don't fall off."