Extra 5

In April, poplar catkins fall like snow, begonias fall colorfully, and the University City is filled with the breath of spring.

    It's spring recruiting time, and the students who are about to graduate carry their resumes and shuttle between different classrooms, showing anxiety and seriousness that are inconsistent with the warm spring day. There is a long queue in front of the registration offices of well-known enterprises.

    Cheng Shenmo came out of the library, holding a few classics of traditional Chinese medicine in his arms, walked through the crowd unhurriedly, and walked towards the dormitory.

    Suddenly, a hand patted him from behind.

    "Ah Mo, why didn't you go to the spring basketball game between our school and the Capital Conservatory of Music today? There are so many beauties in the Conservatory of Music, it's so beautiful, I can't see it." Yu Liu who was thinking endlessly embraced

    Cheng With dark shoulders and straight eyes, it seems that they are still thinking about it.

    Cheng Shenmo has long been used to the noise of his roommates, and joked: "Are you still in the mood to watch the football game? If you don't accompany me to the interview, Lingling didn't cut you?" Their school is next to the Conservatory of Music

    . Liu Dayi often went to the Conservatory of Music to wander around, which really made him chase Lingling as his girlfriend.

    The two of them blended oil with each other, from freshman to senior year.

    He and Yu Liu majored in traditional Chinese medicine, "five plus three" combined undergraduate and master's degree. When others are busy taking postgraduate entrance examinations and looking for jobs, they seem very relaxed and content.

    "I was still looking for a job two days ago... As a result, guess what, I was suddenly told to take the postgraduate entrance examination yesterday! I didn't plan to take the postgraduate entrance examination in my junior year, but I was about to graduate, and I suddenly wanted to take the postgraduate entrance examination... There is no way, as a family member, I must support it. So..."

    Yu Liu smiled and said, "As for me, buddy, I want to move out to take care of Lingling." "

    Please eat."     Yu Liu: "Don't talk about it, I can't do it."     "Chengnan buffet seafood dinner .” Cheng Shenmo was not polite.

    Cheng Shenmo pretended to wipe away the tears that didn't exist, "There are four people in our dormitory, Ah Hua He Xiaoxiao is from this city, and has almost never lived in a dormitory. Only you and I depend on each other for life. If you leave, it would be better if the mandarin ducks become a pair of butterflies, and I will be left alone in the cold kiln..."

    Yu Liu: "You take advantage of the fire to rob, there are more than 400 people in that family..."

    Cheng Shenmo groaned, and sobbed: "I have pity on my lonely family staying in the cold kiln..." "

    Stop pretending, who told you not to play tricks on your own?" My friend, it's been four years, and the little cats downstairs have had three babies, and I haven't seen our Chinese medicine department and national scholarship winners have moved even a little bit of mortal heart."

    Cheng Shenmo paused, and flashed in his mind Over blurred figures. Six years ago, he fell ill. Since then, I often have similar dreams. In the dream, he is an ancient doctor, and there is always a person, a man, smiling at me gently, but I can't see his face clearly.

    They seemed to have experienced a lot in the dream, but when they woke up, they couldn't remember what happened. Only the faster heartbeat told him that the man was the one he loved deeply.