32

Everyone in the capital knew that the two were engaged, and Cheng Shenmo thought that living in Yu Anqing's house was absolutely impossible.

    In recent days, Master has been very busy after he is on duty. The servants in the mansion come in and out, and when they see him, they have to say "Congratulations, Doctor Cheng".

    Before Cheng Shenmo understood what was going on, he was invited into the palace to feel the pulse of Concubine Li Gui.

    The weather changed suddenly, and the noble concubine was infected with the wind and cold. She couldn't trust the imperial physician in the palace, so she insisted on asking him to come for diagnosis and treatment.

    "The imperial concubine's pulse is thin and fast, and her tongue coating is thin and pale red. It should be due to yin deficiency and wind evil. It's not a serious problem. You can cook and drink the weed soup for three days, and you will be fine." Cheng Shenmo felt for the pulse and replied respectfully .

    Concubine Li Gui looked pale, and nodded slightly: "Doctor Lao Cheng is bothering you."

    The big court lady Liu Yuan who was serving beside her knelt down, kowtowed to the emperor, and cried: "Your majesty, the empress has always told the servants not to gossip, lest the emperor be worried, But the servant girl has to say. My mother sweats and sleeps hard. She finally fell asleep last night. She dreamed that there was an evil spirit pressing on her body... When she got up, she coughed up blood... It's probably not just the wind and cold, but someone casting spells behind her back, using some sorcery Frame your empress, murder the dragon's heir!"

    Hearing this, the Emperor Tang was furious: "There is such a thing! Come, Empress Xuan is here, I will thoroughly investigate the harem to find out who murdered my concubine!"

    Cheng Shen Mo pursed his lips, and replied cautiously: "My Majesty, my mother sweats at night and coughs with blood, which is also a symptom of yin deficiency and evil. The grass people can add another prescription of scallion white Qiwei drink to help my mother." Correct explanation, cure hemoptysis."

    Concubine Li Gui was slightly stunned, and said weakly: "What Doctor Cheng said is very true. The concubine is pregnant with dragon son, and no one in the harem knows. The concubine's food and living are all taken care of by the empress, presumably No one dares to make trouble behind their backs. The emperor doesn't need to fight for his concubines, lest he hurt the dragon's body." "     Your servant obeys the order." Cheng Shenmo knelt and kowtowed, depressed. The imperial concubine is six months pregnant, so she will be bored in the palace for several months without seeing An Qing.

    am very relieved that my concubine is so sensible. I let Cheng Shenmo serve in the palace and call for diagnosis and treatment at any time to protect my beloved concubine." The concubine is in good health and gave birth to the prince smoothly." Tang Huang's face turned slightly pale, and he patted Concubine Li Gui's hand comfortingly.

    After everyone left, the court lady Liuyuan carefully helped the imperial concubine to lie down, and said angrily: "Doctor Cheng really doesn't know how to flatter you, and it's lucky that your mother rewarded him with a thousand taels of gold." Li Zhilan covered her handkerchief and coughed lightly, with a calm expression: "Doctor Cheng's medical skills are indeed proven

    . Well, it’s just that people are too simple and straightforward. There have been so many disasters caused by witchcraft in the past dynasties, the emperor is wise, how can he easily believe in the theory of sorcery, I have no intention of bringing down the queen, but I want to remind the emperor, someone wants to harm me. It's convenient for the next thing."