3

Cheng Shenmo twisted cold water on a handkerchief, wiped the unconscious person's limbs, and applied cold compresses to his forehead. The comatose woke up leisurely, Cheng Shenmo let out a long sigh of relief, and told the people with heat stroke to pay attention.

    But his eyes looked around, and he caught a glimpse of the jade dragon ring and the blue tassels on the end of the jade flute disappearing in a flash, and the blue figure retreated from the crowd.

    "Wait." Cheng Shenmo pushed aside the crowd, rushed to the front of the beauty, and took another look, lowering his eyes shyly.

    Really good looking! He was the most beautiful person Cheng Shenmo had ever seen.

    The eyes are the classical Chinese Danfeng eyes, clear and bright, the tails of the eyes are lifted up, which is alluring, and the eyes are downcast, which is charming but not charming, with a unique style. With bright eyes and white teeth, and a high bridge of nose, every detail is finely carved and just right. It is so beautiful and luxurious that it should be the artwork displayed in the center of the art museum. It does not need spotlights, but it is also dazzling.

    "Sorry." Cheng Shenmo bowed and continued, "I didn't mean to hurt you just now, because you are so good-looking. I can't concentrate on saving people with you by my side." His chin was lifted by the jade flute, and

    Cheng Shen Mo was forced to raise his head, and looked into a pair of red phoenix eyes that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, his heart beat like a drum suddenly, his face was hot, his eyes were erratic, and he couldn't look straight at all.

    Yu Anqing smiled slightly: "You don't even look at me, how can I believe your words?"

    Cheng Shenmo glanced quickly, took two steps back hastily, and shook his head hurriedly: "No, no, I have prosopagnosia. Seeing you suddenly is like re-entering the plains from a plateau with thin air, and one is prone to dizziness."

    Others are drunk on oxygen, but he is drunk on beauty. It was also the first time for Cheng Shenmo to realize that when he saw a person, he looked like he was drunk, and he was as drunk as a celestial being.

    Yu Anqing took two steps forward, closing the distance between the two of them again: "I'm ignorant, and this is the first time I've heard of this disease. It's really interesting. How can I treat it? Let you watch it for a while, can it be relieved?"

    "Don't dare. I'll just explain, lest you misunderstand. Farewell!"

    Cheng Shenmo took two steps back, and was about to run, but was stopped by the jade flute.

    "I am Yu Anqing, An Ding An, Qing Yun's Qing. What do you call your Excellency?"

    "Cheng Shenmo. The dark color is dark, the ink of black soil."

    Yu Anqing chuckled twice: "Black soil, I remember."

    With a frown Every smile is touching. Cheng Shenmo's mind was confused, he couldn't speak anymore, and when he didn't know what to do, he glanced at Han Ying in a crimson official uniform.

    I saw my savior. Phew, like a hamster, he flew to Han Ying's side, grabbed his sleeve, and asked, "Han Ying, are you here to see me?

    " : "Brother Han."

    Han Ying subconsciously broke free from Cheng Shenmo's hand, her upper and lower lips moved, unable to speak.

    Han Ying knew that if her eyes didn't leave Yu Anqing's face, Ah Mo might find something unusual.

    Even so, he couldn't move his eyes away. During the two years of fighting the enemy, in every bloody night, Han Ying could only fall asleep thinking of Yu Anqing.