Planets Collide

Tucked Away

TW – violence, kidnapping, self harm, mention of abuse

It felt like forever that we were driving and all I could think about is Callie. I hope nothing bad happened to her, I will make it through this. I’ve survived being abused growing up, just breathe Rhea, you can do this.
The car stopped moving, and the engine was turned off. Their hands grabbing onto me again, their fingers were digging into my skin so hard I could already feel the bruises forming. Sobs still ripping through my chest and my body is shaking harshly, I’m so fucking terrified right now. My shirt hung very loosely on my body from how much they were dragging me along. I didn’t even bother to fight this time but they still roughed me up.
We soon stepped inside a building and the warmth hit my freezing body. I got pushed forward until I heard the ding of an elevator before stepping inside, one of their hands still around my throat putting pressure to the point where I almost started coughing again.

*Ding*

They pushed me out, my body is so exhausted that my legs could barely move me forward causing them to drag me again until I heard the sound of a key card being swiped and a door opening. Being pushed forward with my hands behind my back again, my hair getting caught in their hands and I could feel strands of hair being pulled out from my scalp. Another door opening and I got shoved inside, they uncovered my mouth and eyes and shoved me forward causing me to fall on the ground as they shut the door and I heard a lock on the outside.

I literally cannot do anything. I’m not sure what happened to my bag with my phone it. For all I know it could still be at the venue in the bathroom … Tears still falling down my face and I pushed my exhausted body off the floor, I’m in some sort of bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror I can see fingerprint bruises on my arms and neck. I feel utterly disgusting, mascara and eyeliner all over my face and my hair a complete mess. I started opening up some of the drawers hoping to find something I could use to help fight them off when they came back.

I found a shaving razor underneath the sink, brand new. But all I could see when I looked at myself in the mirror was their fingerprints, sending me into ptsd flashbacks from growing up, I used to be harshly physically, mentally and verbally abused by my mother. I’ve seen multiple therapists and tried so many medications to help but I still struggle everyday with it. I broke the razor apart so I was holding a single blade and all I could hear was all the nasty things she said to me growing up, that I’m disgusting, a pile of skin and bones, that no man will ever find me attractive and I’ll be alone my whole life. That I should just give up and she doesn’t know why she even kept me around and didn’t ship me off to live with someone else.
Words echoing in my head, looking at myself in the mirror, bruises forming on my body. Without thinking about it I had reverted back to taking everything out on myself, reopening old scars from when I had done this as a young teenager, blood running down. Hoping the pain and loss of blood would be enough for me to pass out so I could sleep and hope this would all just be a dream.

1 minute.
2 minutes.
3 minutes.

My eyes struggle to stay open as I lay limp on the bathroom floor with blood smearing on the floor. I can hear yelling happening in a nearby room but not enough for me to make out what they’re saying

Ateez POV

*What the FUCK! What did you do to her!? All you had to do was escort her to one of the cars and bring her here to the hotel, SAFELY, fucking idiots. Get out of my sight. I never want to see your faces again. I don’t care how well you’ve done in the past. We’re trying to save this girl and all you did was fucking traumatize her.* - Hongjoong
*Yunho and Yeosang check on her and bring her out here, I’ll grab some blankets and some water* - Seonghwa

Yeosang POV

Walking down the hallway from the living room to the bathroom by the entrance, I took the lock off the door in disgust and tossed it on the floor. Honestly what's wrong with those guys. Lightly knocking on the door before slowly pushing it open. That’s when I saw her. Oh fuck!!!
*Seonghwa grab the first aid kit now!! Yunho check her breathing and I’ll gently sit her up*
I can hear Seonghwa racing to us, Yunho nodding at me that she was still breathing. I slowly and very carefully sat her up while I could see Yunho grabbing towels.
I grab one from him and apply pressure to her left arm while Yunho did the same with her right. Seonghwa comes bursting into the bathroom with the first aid kit and immediately his eyes go wide, there’s blood all over her and the floor, she’s so pale from the blood loss
He worked fast, opening the first aid kit and grabbing sterile cleaning wipes and gauze. Footsteps racing in our direction as the rest of the members came in and saw the sight. They tried to help but there was only so much they could do while Yunho, Seonghwa and I worked to stop the bleeding and clean her up.

After getting it under control, Seonghwa bandaged up her arms and started cleaning up. Mingi passed me a blanket to wrap around her which I did and I lifted her in my arms getting ready to move her to the living room as the rest of them moved out of the way
*San and I will clean up the bathroom, I hope she’s going to be okay… we might have to take her to the hospital* -Wooyoung

I got a little lost looking at her beautiful face, even with her makeup all over her face. I don’t want to let go of her. I brought her into the living room and sat us down on the couch, I kept her in my arms. Hongjoong came in a minute after me with a bowl and a washcloth and gently wiped her face. It wasn’t long after that the rest of the members came in and sat down, the air is tense and they all have deeply worried expressions on their faces. We all want the same thing. For her to be safe, for us to protect her no matter what until this was over. We sat in silence waiting for her to wake up. I still held her in my arms wrapped up in a blanket. One arm around her and my other hand gently moving her hair out of her face when she started to stir.

Rhea POV

I feel warm and my body feels so weak. Just how much blood did I lose? What’s going on now? It feels like someone is holding me and I’m wrapped up in a blanket. What the fuck is going on? Who’s touching me!
My eyes shot open and I saw him, Kang Yeosang. Or maybe I was just being delusional from the blood loss. I tried to sit up but his arm was wrapped around my body holding me close to him
*It’s okay sweetheart, I’ve got you now. You’re safe* Yeosang said in the most gentle tone.
It was enough for me, even if I am delusional right now at least I could pass out thinking that he was the one holding me.
Everything went black and I lost consciousness again