Don't Leave Me

Broken Bones, Broken Spirit

Nyx POV
I don’t know what happened. I passed out from the pain and when I opened my eyes I can see the clouds, rain drops lightly hitting my face. I should feel cold right now but I don’t. I can feel my warm blood all over my body. I’m sore from being passed around. Why did this have to happen. Why am I related to such fucking idiots. That I’m the one who suffers the consequences for them. It hurts to breathe, my ribs must be broken, and my leg feels dislocated or something. My head pounding hard and black spots dancing across my vision. When I heard someone yelling to me asking if I’m okay. Getting closer and hearing them start freaking out yelling oh my god and I need to call nine one one. And I passed out

Callie POV
It’s been three months since she’s been gone. I haven’t been eating and I can’t sleep. I’ve lost so much weight since she’s been gone. I don’t get out of bed. The guys try so hard to get me out of bed but I just can’t. I miss Nyx. I miss my sister. It still kills me that she just left. She walked away. And I have no idea if she’s even still alive. The guys had to go on tour shortly after she left and I of course had to go with them. But I stayed in bed the whole time after we finished traveling to different cities, different places. And Chan told me that Ateez went on tour, he wouldn’t say much about what was going on with them. But I heard brief pieces. Saying that they were searching everywhere they could. Asking other leaders if they had any information.
Felix did tell me that they did hear bits and pieces here and there. And that they were all trying to follow up on new leads, but with no luck. And she was still missing. Three months without her and it feels like my heart and soul has been crushed into millions of pieces and I’m being blown in every direction. Ateez finished up their tour and we were all back in Korea again. The air is quiet, the house feels empty. I know my guys are all broken up from her being gone, they thought of her as a sister. And especially Felix. I know they were best friends. And I did my best to try and comfort them but I just couldn’t. My eyes have been red and swollen for countless days from endless crying. I desperately hope that she’s alive and Ill get to see her again. I swear to god. If we ever get her back I’m putting a god damn tracking chip on her so she can’t run off and try to save everyone by sacrificing herself.
I was glad when we finally came home after they finished touring. And since we’ve been back they’ve all been working non stop trying to find her, find out information, just anything
And it scared the shit out of me when I heard my phone start vibrating against the nightstand in Seungmins room. He brought me in here after I slumped over on the table passing out. Its probably just one of them calling to check on me. I groaned and rolled over grabbing my phone and looked at the number confused. I have no idea who this is so I answered it anyway
~hello?~
~hi can I please speak with Callie Drakos~
~yes I’m callie~
~hello Callie I’m a nurse here at the hospital in Kaesong~
~okay, how can I help you?~
~you have been listed as the emergency contact for Rhea Nightshade~
My breathing stopped as my heart skipped a beat
~oh my god what happened~
~she was admitted here this morning and she’s just gotten out of surgery, you can come visit her if you’d like, shes in the ICU ward in bed ten~
~okay, thanks so much miss, I’ll be there just as soon as I can~
Called ended
I sat up in the bed freaking out internally. She’s alive. She’s at the hospital in Kaesong. I don’t think it should take too long to get from Seoul to Kaesong. Ive also never been there before though. I started screaming. I’m not entirely sure why but I did. And I started running out of the room and running downstairs still screaming and I heard them all panicking trying to find me. And as soon as they were all there I was still screaming. Jeongin had to shake me to get me to stop. And asked me what was wrong. And I stuttered out in between very labored breaths. Rhea. Nyx. She’s in Kaesong. I just got a call from the hospital. We need to go right fucking now.
No time was wasted. We scrambled and put our shoes on and ran out the door to the cars. Loading up in the Camaro, Corvette and Mustang, peeling out of the drive way and through the gate. They moved us here after we’d gotten back from tour. I guess it’s normal. They moved every time they finish a tour for safety reasons. For being an idol or being a mafia I still don’t know. I called Hongjoong as soon as we were driving in the car and told him she was in the hospital in Kaesong and that were already on our way to go see her. I could hear the relief and excitement in his voice as he said okay thanks so much were on our way now. And hung up.

Yeosang POV
I ran to the car as fast as I could flinging the passenger door open hard as Mingi and San climbed in the back. Hongjoong getting in the drivers seat of our Lamborghini. Wooyoung, Yunho, Jongho and Seonghwa all got into the Porsche. And we sped out of the driveway. We’re in a different house then we were before. It’s mandatory for us to move houses after we get back from tour. The whole three months weve all been trying to find new leads, find information, find her. We carried out the tour and did our best to put on happy faces for Atiny. We barely slept, when we werent practicing or performing we were trying to find her.
And now Callie got a call, Nyx is in the hospital in Kaesong. It shouldn’t take us that long to get there. I think maybe an hour depending on traffic. It’s only ten am right now. It shouldn’t be too bad.
Finally after all this time our girl is found. It’s blowing my mind that she’s only an hour away from us. Soon sweetheart. Soon.

Kaesong Hospital

We got to the ICU ward and crowded the nurses station asking where she is. We all kept saying Nyx forgetting that her legal name is Rhea. But the nurse told us she’s in bed ten, we turned and raced to her room, private room. Opening the door and saw her hooked up to several different machines. There’s an IV in her left arm, a breathing tube in her throat, she had a cast on her right arm, and her left leg, she’s covered in black and purple bruises, and stitches on her arms, legs and even her beautiful face. I can feel my heart shattering in my chest. We all stood still frozen in place as soon as we saw her. I was the first to move. I slowly walked forward and sat down in the chair next to her bed. Tears falling from my eyes. She’s so incredibly thin, and now that I’m sitting closer to her the injuries are so much worse then they had seemed when I was standing by the door. There’s black finger marks all around her neck, her eyes are black, stitches on her left cheek, her lip busted open. Stitches randomly all over her arms and legs. Oh my poor sweetheart. You’ve been through so much.
How we made it here before Callie and the others I don’t know. But they walked in the door minutes after and I heard her start sobbing, as she ran over to the other side of her bed taking in the sight of our broken girl. She said that she was going to go ask the nurse for an update on her condition and she’d be back. We all sat around her bed, broken and defeated. The anger started rising in me. I swear when we find out who did this to her I’m going to personally kill them. It’s all because of her dumbass brother. I’ll hunt him down first
Callie came back and told us
*She has a broken femur, her right hip is dislocated, her humerus is broken, there’s stitches in every area of her body, half of her ribs are fractured making it harder for her to breath, she also has a collapsed lung, and right now she’s in a coma. They said there’s a high possibility that she won’t wake up*
She started violently sobbing. We all broke, we all started crying so hard. Holding each other after we heard the news. There’s a chance she won’t wake up. I don’t even know what to do. There’s nothing I can do. I had Jongho in a tight hug, trying to help console him as the tears kept coming out of my eyes.
I know right now. That if she dies. I’d follow right after her. I can’t live in a world where she isn’t. I love her so fucking much. We all do. We haven’t been the same since she’s been gone. No sleep, barely any food, and constantly working. Because all we’ve been doing is trying to find her, get her back again. To find her and hold her in my arms again