Break Through

Mind Games, Cold Skin

Nyx POV
I finally managed to wake up but I'm doing my best to keep my eyes closed but stay awake at the same time to see if i can figure anything out right now. It feels like I'm laying in a bed again and its killing me that I don’t know where I am, and trying to figure out who this other person is it's exhausting.
I can’t help but think about everything that’s happened in my life so far, would this have still happened to me if I didn’t go to the Stray Kids and Ateez concert that night? And I never would have met the guys, I wouldn’t have been in Japan or meet TXT. Would I be dead right now if none of this had played out? I miss Callie, and I wish I could be awake and able to move my body to run away or take down whoever it is with me right now. Whoever it is, it’s very quiet right now so I slowly open my eyes a tiny bit and theres light coming into the room from the window and ever so slightly move my head from the right and to the left to see if I was alone. And to my relief, I am. I know there isn’t really any point to me trying to move, they’ve been injecting me with something to paralyze my body. God I feel so fucking sick right now, how long has it been since I’ve really eaten or drank anything, I bet I probably lost a bunch of weight from this too, great.
Will I even have the strength to try to take someone down right now, they said to me before that I was a natural when it came to defending myself so at least I have that going for me.
To my surprise I am able to move my hands, then my arms and legs. I’m not paralyzed anymore and its suspiciously too quiet right now considering the circumstances. I manage to get myself up very slowly and when I can finally stand I have to brace myself so I don’t collapse onto the floor. My whole body hurts, especially my back, probably from constantly laying down. I’ll just stretch myself out very carefully one area at a time and just fucking hope that I’ll be able to do this.
I look around and take in my surroundings and see that there is a bathroom in this room as well so I’ll go in there first. I turned on the light and started rummaging around in the drawers and cabinets hoping I can find something to use to help defend myself for right now. Unfortunately all i could really find is one of those hair dryers they provide in every room, but this will have to do for now.
Gripping it really tight I walk out of the bathroom. I was too scared to look in the mirror at myself, looking down at my body now I’m dressed in a black long sleeve shirt and some leggings and it feels so loose on me. I’ll worry about that later
I made my way to the door and opened it very slowly and trying not to make any noise. I looked out as best I could and saw that it was like some big living room, and with no one in it. So I walk forward keeping my guard up and find no one in the living room, still making my way through this hotel I go into the kitchen first and grab a knife, now I can go look at the rest of this place. What kind of fancy hotel is this, going towards the other room, there is no light coming from underneath the door, is the other person sleeping?
Brace yourself Nyx, you can do this. Look at everything you’ve survived so far and made it through, this is just another bump in the road
I opened the door with the knife raised in my hand and turned the light on and found that no one else was here. What the fuck is going on? For some sort of hostage situation here this doesn’t make any sense. Taking this opportunity I look through the nightstand, the closet and the other bathroom and come up empty. I ran back into the living room part hoping to find a phone so I could call Callie or Hongjoong to let them know what was going on from the best of my knowledge, I have no idea where I am and my heart starts to race. What am I going to do now?
Going back into the room where I came out of I sat down on the bed in defeat. I don’t know enough about where I am to hope to escape from all of this completely. I feel like just laying back down in bed and giving up. But if they kill me it’s going to tear apart my guys and Callie even more. I can only imagine how much they must be stressed out right now and worried. But I know that they will still be doing anything they can to find me, so I can’t give up either. I’m not going to give Michael the satisfaction of killing me and them having to plan my funeral and bury me.
Honestly even thinking about that is making me so pissed off. If I'm going to leave and try to escape, it has to be now.
Getting back on my feet I walk back towards the door to leave still carrying the knife in my hand but just as I was about to open the door, the sound of a key card being swiped and the lock clicking, the door started to open anyway.
As soon as I saw this prick I jumped at him with my fist landing into his face and the fight began. I kicked as hard as I could and didn’t stop swinging my fist and landing blows into his body and his face. He stopped and laid defeated on the floor with his hand covering his face. I crouched down beside him and put the tip of the blade against his neck
My whole body is shaking from rage and adrenaline is coursing through my veins
*Alright you son of a bitch, tell me who the fuck you are and where I am right now*
He uncovered his face and I stared in shock at him and let out a loud gasp
*What are you doing here?! And why didn’t you say anything when I started attacking? I’m so sorry! I heard you that day when you shot the other two guys and we started to move somewhere else, your phone call with Michael and being in the car. It's been driving me crazy trying to figure out who you are*

Callie POV
I woke up too warm in my bed, this hotel room is more cozy then I thought, but it only took seconds before it clicked in and I was brought back to reality. I just want my best friend back and I hate that there aren’t any real leads. I know they went to that hotel room Hongjoong was talking about from the text he got. I should go find out if there are any updates
I got up and went and washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair and went out into the living room and they were all there sitting in the room, a piece of paper on the coffee table and Changbin writing something out as they kept talking. I realized I never grabbed my phone from the nightstand so I went back and grabbed it then sat down beside Felix and Yeosang on the couch. Felix put his arm around my waist and I leaned into him
*We weren’t really able to find that much from the hotel, whoever it was didn’t leave anything behind, and we had to break into the room because the hotel had it red taped off* - Hongjoong
*What do you mean? Why was it taped off?* - Lee Know
*When we got into the room there was blood everywhere* - Mingi
*But one thing is for sure, they’re also in Japan right now, hopefully we’re one step closer to getting her back* - Wooyoung
Tears started rushing down my face and I couldn’t pay enough attention to hear what else they were saying. I leaned my head down against Felix’s chest and quietly sobbed. My phone dinged from getting a text message so I pulled away from Felix and looked down at my phone
~Callie I’m so sorry this happened. We’re trying our best to end this so I can come back to you guys but this is a true game of hide and seek, cat and mouse and everything needs to be done precisely. I love you, please tell my guys I love them and tell Felix I’m sorry. There's someone here that’s been on the inside for years trying to figure out how to take Michael down and because of us with our connections to Ateez and Stray kids both he finally took the chance to break free and help as soon as he found out that I had been taken hostage. You and everyone else will never be able to guess who it is. His name is...~