A Little More

Don’t Take The Blame
~Heavy sexual content~18+~

Nyx POV
Waking up naked next to a naked Seonghwa, his body is like a furnace and I’m almost too warm from being covered up as well, but him spooning me right now is so comforting. I wonder what time it is. I wonder what they’re doing today, how busy they are. I really want to start doing training things. I’m almost getting impatient
I started shuffling around a bit trying to see if I could get up out of bed so I can go brush my teeth and I should probably get dressed now. But when I moved, I can feel his big morning friend against my thighs. God damn. Alright, think properly now, calm yourself. The longer I laid here the more I wondered what it would be like with him.
No, stop. I need to control myself now. Okay time to get up, I tried to move myself out of his embrace to get out of bed and felt his arm tighten around me to hear him talk in his very sleepy deep voice
*Where are you going angel?*
*I was just going to get up now and go to the bathroom and put some clothes on, I didn’t mean to wake you*
*Angel I know you didn’t mean it, but you teased me when you started moving. I’m sorry*
*NO! I’m sorry! I wasn’t trying to tease you. I was trying so hard not to wake you up*
He chuckled a little, and his arm really tightened around my body as he began kissing my neck and whispering to me how beautiful I am. His lips feel so good against my skin, he’s so gentle with me.
I rolled on to my back and he leaned up on one arm to look at me, bringing his face closer to mine and planting his soft lips against mine, getting completely lost in each other. He pulled my closer to him by my hip and I moaned lightly, half of pleasure and the other of pain from Yeosangs tight grip he had on me.
His touch is so soft, he moved his hand gingerly all over my stomach and slowly moved his hand and touched both of my breasts making me shudder at his light touch. His lips coming to meet mine again, his hand going up to the side of my face, I moved my arm around his neck and pulled him closer to me, the kiss deepening. Running my hand along his back and to the front feeling his abs, moving my hand lower until I was touching his hard member, letting out a groan from his throat.
Pulling away from my lips, he kissed every part of my neck, down my body until his face was at my heat, he started moving his tongue against me, and I let out a small gasp at the contact and putting my hand over my mouth.
He kept flicking his tongue against me, every part of my heat was met by his tongue. My breathing getting so heavy now, I was trying to get away from him becoming a little overstimulated, he really knows how to use his tongue, tracing his tongue against my bud, in and out of my core. My body starting to tremble, it’s building so strong, like any second now and I’m going to burst. I think he could tell because I was having a hard time trying to stay quiet still letting out soft moans. It feels so good, he’s making me feel so good, making me finish on his face, gently licking me a little and he sat up and hovered himself above me, face to face. My face flushed and he looked at me so tenderly, moving one of his hands through my hair to the back of my neck as he started kissing me again, I moved my legs around his waist, tightening so we were both against each other and he groaned from the contact but continued kissing me.
Breaking contact he looked into my eyes and asked me if I was ready, telling him to take me. He used one of his hands to guide himself to my core and gently pushed himself in, I’m so wet for him, I’m so wet from him making me finish, he growled when he was fully inside of me, hes so big that it kind of hurts a little, he still waited for me to adjust to him until I gave the okay. He took my hand in his interlacing our fingers and resting it against the bed. The way he moves is so romantic, slow and steady, looking into each other’s eyes. He kept going that way until I said to go faster, which he did. And soon unraveled this hunger inside him. He started moving faster and harder, grabbing as fistful of my hair to push my head to the side so he could trace his tongue on me. He started fucking into me so hard I thought the bed was going to break, I’m moaning so loud from him hitting all the right spots inside me I finished while he was still thrusting into me, my body tensing around him. He kept going with his hands gripping around my wrists and pinned to the bed, I don’t know how he’s doing it, he snapped his hips even harder and I finished over and over, my legs shaking so hard until he finished with one final hard thrust making me finish at the same time as him, moaning his name out so loud. That was so romantic and rough at the same time. He kissed me all over my face while we both tried to catch our breath. Taking me in his arms and holding me close to him and feeling his heart almost beat out of his chest.
*Seonghwa I can’t feel my legs*
*Is my angel okay? I’m sorry. I won’t be so rough next time*
*No babe it’s a good thing. I feel so amazing right now, I loved every second of it, and I kind of want you to do it again*
A couple more rounds and we were both so fucked out. I laid in his arms with my head against his chest listening to his rapid heart beat. Holding me close against his chest still trying to catch our breath. Unexpectedly he sat us both up and fixed me so I was straddling him, gently running my fingers through his hair and kissing his forehead, he hugged me tightly
*I love you so much Angel*
*I love you too Seonghwa* holding each other, our foreheads pressed together I can feel his hot breath on my lips
~knock, knock~
*Hey not sure if you’re up yet, breakfast is on the table* - Wooyoung
I groaned
*Seonghwa I don’t want to get up, can’t we stay like this forever*
*It’s okay Angel, we’ll cuddle more later. I promise* he chuckled and helped me so I was sitting on the bed, he grabbed me my red bra and panties
*Just wait here Angel, I’m going to quickly get dressed, don’t move*
*I’ll be here waiting babe* he peeked his head out the door to make sure it was clear, and ran down the hall until he got to his room. I laughed at him, forcing myself up onto my feet and almost falling on the ground, I had to hold myself steady on the bed so I wouldn’t fall. I went over and put on a pair of booty shorts and thigh high socks
He came back in as I was putting my sock on my left leg, kneeling down in front of me and taking my leg in his hand, kissing the part of my thigh still exposed and moving closer and closer to my heat again. This man has no mercy at all as he slid my booty shorts and panties back off and ate me until my legs were shaking over his shoulders and I was moaning out his name from finishing again. Feeling proud of himself with a smirk on his face. He put my panties and booty shorts back on me and his shirt. Making me get on his back my legs still shaking as I tried to hang on to him, gripping my legs tight in his arms to help hold me up. And we went and joined the others for breakfast, and shocked by what we saw in the kitchen waiting for us.