Heavy Air

Broken Jewel

Rhea POV

Why is it I’m always falling asleep now whenever one of them holds me. I never would have imagined my life to be this way. I thought Callie would be the only person I’d ever feel comfortable with. Now I’m out here with eight amazing boyfriends, wearing their clothes and passing out in their arms. I still wonder what it is that drew them towards me to the point of wanting to date me. Here I thought it would just be keeping me out of danger until the other group is taken out.
The way they hold me in their arms, the warmth in their eyes when they look at me, and the way their clothes feel against my body. I melt in their warm embraces, my heart racing out of my chest and my cheeks go pink every time.
I wonder where I am. Maybe I should actually open my eyes instead of getting wrapped up in my own thoughts. Weirdo
A pure dark room, but the bed under me is so damn comfy, I didn’t know a bed could feel this way, and a nice cool duvet covering my body. His arm under my neck so I can lay on it like a pillow, the deep sounds of his breath. I moved myself closer to him and put my arm over him only to feel his warm bare skin. Oh my god. His body is nothing but muscle, he’s so warm like a furnace. I still snuggled into him anyway, I don’t mind at all.
I tried to go back to sleep but my body wouldn’t let me. Might as well get up and go do my business but I have no idea where my stuff is. Still wearing my clothes from yesterday, I wish I had pjs to wear. I moved my hand out trying to find the edge of the bed, sliding myself over, sitting up and feeling the ice cold floor beneath my feet sending shivers up my spine. Okay. Now to find the door. My eyes have adjusted enough, one foot in front of the other. Hell yeah, I found the door and made it out without waking him up.
There’s a dim light at the end of the hallway. Seven doors on either side of me, all closed. I creeped down quietly. Seeing the bathroom at the very end of the hall. Thank goodness. I was about to burst, my bladder hurts…
Now that my bathroom stuff is taken care of for the most part, I stepped out of the bathroom and saw a staircase, walking down the stairs as quietly as I could. Every other stair creaked as I went down and there was at least a dozen. Finally on the landing, I wandered around. This is such a big house. I wandered until I eventually found the living room and sat down on one of the couches, taking a peak out the window and it was still light out, maybe late afternoon. It’s so beautiful, there’s a big metal gate around the property with flowers against the edges, and a cute bench just off to the left in the yard under a big tree. I decided to find the front door, where the hell are my shoes. Oh whatever. It’s not like this is the first time I’ve stepped outside barefoot.
Scampering over the concrete in front of the door and jumping high to leap into the soft grass. It tickled against my feet. I walked along the edges of the gate smelling the different flowers as I went along and finished up by sitting on the bench under the tree. I pulled my legs up in front of me so I can rest my head on my knees and just took in the scenery. It’s such a beautiful day, it’s taking my breath away.
I think I must’ve been sitting out here for an hour just enjoying myself and the weather. Jongho came out of the right of the house, San running around the left side of the house, the front door opening from a shirtless Yeosang. My eyes bugging out of their sockets. And they all came running over to me, Jongho and San sitting on either side of me while Yeosang was crouched down right in front of me, putting his hands on the bottom of my legs.
He pulled my feet down touching the ground, pulled my forward enough and threw me over his should running to the right side of the house, giggling the whole time, San and Jongho were running behind him trying to get to us
*Yeosang you’re so mean!* - Jongho
*How come you always get to pack her around!!* - San
Pouty faces. They kept running after us, Yeosang chuckling
*Maybe next time you should be faster* - he yelled back to them in his deep soft voice, letting out another chuckle
He kept running around the house passing the left side of the door, and eventually San and Jongho weren’t behind us anymore but it didn’t stop him from slowly creeping up and sneakily peeking his head around the corner so he could see if they were there. He started walking forward but the second he stepped out there was a bunch of yelling coming from the front of the house, Yeosang turning around and running behind the house, but it didn’t take long until we were surrounded by all the guys.
I was laughing so hard to the point my stomach was hurting and my eyes are watering up. A couple of them smacked my ass before walking inside, making me let out a small squeak as Yeosang followed behind them with me still over his shoulder. I thought he was going to put me down so I could properly say hello to the guys but he ran up the stairs into his room setting me down swiftyly and closing the door with a huge smirk on his face
*Hey there sweetheart, how are you doing* giving me a wink
I can feel my face turn red in embarrassment from seeing him standing there in nothing but a pair of shorts.
He slowly walked in front of me
Leaning down until we were face to face
*Why is your face going so red sweetheart, hmm?*
*Nothing. Nothing at all* but the words stuttered out of my mouth as I continued to look into his eyes.
Bringing his lips to mine softly, his hands on the side of my face giving me the most passionate kisses, pulling away with the most beautiful smile and went to his closet.
Opening the closet door he started flipping through the shirts hanging up in the closet pulling one off the hanger and putting it one. Taking another one from the hanger. Walking over to me, cautiously slipping his hands under Yunhos shirt I was still wearing. His warm hands on my hips. Sliding his hands up my body a little, his right hand gripping Yunhos shirt. I gave him a small nod letting him pull it off of me. His long warm fingers traced down the center of my body and back up. And we just sat here looking into each other’s eyes, his lips moving towards my neck
=Knock, knock=
*Rhea, are we still going out tonight? Its up to you okay baby* - Hongjoong
I yelled back at him saying of course we are
I grabbed Yeosangs shirts and put it on with an annoyed look on my face rolling my eyes a little
*What’s wrong sweetheart?* his eyes full of worry
*I swear, whenever I’m like this with one of you someone always comes and interrupts, leaving me wondering what would’ve happened next* I pouted a little
He laughed at me in response
*Sweetheart how about we go out on a date, that way it’ll just be us, no interruptions, and we can do whatever you want when we get back from our date okay* he winked at me and my face felt hot
*Oh um okay. I’m supposed to be going out on a date with Woo tomorrow but the day after that I’m all yours*
*Sweetheart I can’t wait* kissing me again before I got up and tried to figure out where my things are to get ready for my date with Joongie