Can I Be The One

Don’t Look At Me With Those Eyes

Nyx POV
I know right now that if I continue to lay on the couch I’ll end up falling asleep. I grabbed all the shit I bought today and went up to the guest room and started unpacking my new and old stuff. Hanging everything up in the closet and putting my socks, underwear and bras in the little dresser by the window. Does every room have an ensuite bathroom? Why am I surprised. This place is a damn mansion. Either way I unpacked all of my makeup and neatly lined it up on the left side of the sink. All of my hair stuff, brush, hair straightener, curling iron, and blow dryer on the right side of the sink. And put my toothbrush in the little toothbrush holder near the tap.
I’m already in here now, might as well take a shower. I stripped down and hopped into a nice hot shower, washing my hair and body, and shaving everywhere I needed to. I think I was in there for about forty five minutes. I’m starting to get hungry. I’ll go make them dinner when I’m done here. I got out and realized the only thing I had to wear was my towel. I dried myself up and went to look at myself in the mirror. Bruises and hickeys, my long scar on my body, my bones very prominent. I definitely need to gain some muscle. And most importantly now. My tattoos. The one on my back and side, it makes me want to get more. I always heard people say tattoos are addicting and now I know what they meant.
I wrapped myself in my towel and walked out the bathroom door feeling the cooler air in this room, it’s soothing in a way. I started digging through all of my things trying to decide what to wear, something comfy because I know I’ll probably pass out after I eat dinner.
A gentle knock on the door made me jump so hard and I let out a small scream. The door opened before I could say anything
*I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you. I just wanted to let you know dinner is ready* - Seonghwa
*Oh okay thanks. I’m just trying to figure out what to wear and then I’ll be right down*
*May I suggest something?* He had a twinkle in his eye
*Yeah of course* but he turned and walked away coming back a minute later with one of his shirts in his hand, walking in and putting on the bed for me. With him still standing there I went and grabbed one of my corset bras and put it on facing away from him, turned around and walked over to where he put his shirt, and put it on right in front of him. His face is tomato red

 His face is tomato red

*Oh I’m sorry. You look uncomfortable and I should have asked you to leave*
*No no that’s not it at all. I saw your back tattoo and it looks so cool! And the fact that you’re wearing my shirt now makes me really happy. I love seeing you in my clothes*
*Well thanks for letting me wear it. Now actually though if you don’t mind I need to put my bottoms on. Unless you want to stand there and look at my ass* I laughed a little
*It’s okay Angel, I’ll wait for you downstairs* he turned and walked out the door leaving me by myself once again
I went back over and picked out a pair of red lace panties, put on a pair of booty shorts so it looks like I’m not wearing pants at all because his shirt is so big on me, and a pair of thigh high socks. Perfect.

I wandered out of the guest room and made my way downstairs to the dining room when I heard them from a different room and found them in the living room sitting around the coffee table full of food

I wandered out of the guest room and made my way downstairs to the dining room when I heard them from a different room and found them in the living room sitting around the coffee table full of food. They turned and watched me walk in the room. Some wide eyed, some blushing cheeks, looking at me totally and completely respectfully. The funny thing is I’m not even trying to bother them right now. I love wearing outfits like this when I’m at home, it’s comfortable.
I went and sat in between San and Wooyoung instantly greeted with a kiss on the cheek from both of them, I let out a giggle and feel overwhelmed seeing all the different choices of food on the table. Did they just order from every place they could? I don’t know what to eat first. They all started digging in, saying you have to try this or try that. And I did, it made me full fast because they all kept holding their forks full of food for me to try.
*Okay, no more. I’m stuffed, I cannot eat anything else* I let out a long sigh and put my head back
*Is it someone’s bedtime now?* - San
*Definitely not. I’m actually gonna go sit in the backyard for awhile* I pushed myself up until I was standing again, and started making my way to the back doors. Being blown away, those assholes didn’t even tell me, there’s a huge pool and a hot tub. Hell yeah I know exactly what I’m going to do. I don’t even care that I don’t have a towel with me, I’ll air dry for all I care. I took Seonghwas shirt off and folded it up putting it on the little glass table near the pool. And went scampering towards the hot tub, putting my feet in first and letting my body adjust to the temperature before I slid more of myself down, bit by bit until I’m fully sitting in the hot tub.
I guess the guys had the same idea as I did but they actually went and changed into swim shorts. Their muscles on full display all at once. My god I think I might melt where I am, I feel so weak right now.
Jongho, Seonghwa, Mingi and Wooyoung came and sat with me in the hot tub and the other guys jumped in the pool. So adorable. Sitting and talking about our dreams for the future, our goals and deepest desires. I couldn’t ask for a more perfect night.
We were all out there for a while. They were switching back and forth from the pool and hot tub and I just alternated sitting in the hot tub or beside it when I needed to cool down. But I’m finally ready to go inside and go to sleep. My body and mind feel so exhausted.
Seeing them all having so much fun warms my heart. I made the right choice. And soon enough my training will begin. And maybe my plan might actually fall through
I shouted just loud enough so they could all hear me and said goodnight
All of them saying it back to me, and also saying sweet dreams and blowing kisses at me. I couldn’t help but grin. I made sure I grabbed Seonghwas shirt and raced upstairs so I could quickly rinse the chlorine off my body and go to sleep. I didn’t bother closing the bedroom or bathroom door. I just don’t care right now, all I want is to crawl into bed. The sudden noise scared I was so lost in thought
Seonghwa was standing there, if he said something I couldn’t hear
*What are you doing?*
*I’m sorry I was just coming to check on you before you went to sleep* - Seonghwa
*Weirdo. How long have you been standing there for? Come join me* so many expressions went through his features and he was standing with me in the nice warm shower, hugging me from behind it feels so nice. He washed my hair for me and eagerly washed my body as well saying he would help me get rid of the chlorine. But I know damn well that there’s lust in his eyes.
I put my hands on either side of his face and just looked into his beautiful eyes, pulling him into me so I could hug him, this man has a hold on my heart.
Finishing up in the shower we dried ourselves off. He didn’t have anything to change into and I hadn’t bothered either because I knew I was going to wear his shirt again. I just needed to find some shorts.
Both of us standing in the bathroom wrapped up in towels. I grabbed his hand and took him with me over to the bed, I dropped both of our towels onto the floor and climbed into bed. Seeing his wide eyes as he laid down next to me and covered up.