Red Sun

Baby I Left My Heart With You

Hongjoong POV
I sat up, my body is so stiff from the way I was sleeping. I looked around and saw the rest of the guys still sleeping. I wonder what time it is. I think I left my phone in the dining room. I got up and went and grabbed my phone, the brightness slightly hurting my eyes. Five in the morning, I went back into the living room and noticed Rhea isn’t in here. Maybe she went upstairs and fell asleep. I better go check on her. I went up the stairs and to my room first because her stuff was still in there so I’m assuming that’s where she would be, I turned on the light and immediately noticed all of her stuff was gone. I turned and walked out and went and checked the guys rooms, Wooyoungs door is closed. Her stuff isn’t in any o the other guys rooms. I’m freaking the fuck out, where is she. I went back into my room and saw a small folded up note on my nightstand. How did I miss this when I first came in.
Reading what she wrote I can feel my heart shattering in my chest, my eyes watering up. She’s gone. I went and banged on Wooyoungs door yelling for him to come  downstairs. I took the note with me and ran back into the living room turning on the lights and yelling for them to wake up. Panicked and kind of annoyed they looked at me and knew something was wrong. I couldn’t get the words out all I could do was hold the note out for them, and one by one they all read it.
The sound of silence. Sitting on the couches, crying and in shock. Anger started building inside of me, I got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass that was on the counter and threw it as hard as I could into the cupboard hearing it shatter and watching the glass flying everywhere.
*GOD FUCKING DAMN IT*
I went back into the living room
*No. No fucking way. I’m not losing her again. I don’t care what it takes. We will find her and get her back again. I’m going to call Chan for an emergency meeting and we will get this sorted out* I walked out before any of them could respond stepping outside the front door and called Chan
*Hey man, emergency meeting. Can you guys get over here asap, and make sure you bring Callie*
*No problem. We’re on our way now. Twenty minutes*

~Twenty minutes later~
The front door opened and they all came inside and into the living room finding places to sit down.
*What’s going on?* - Chan
*Here. Just read this* and they passed the note around. The same response we had, shock, disbelief, heart break
*She’s feeling very betrayed right now and angry, her whole world is falling apart. I can see that just from reading what she wrote. She’s never done something like this before. She’s never just run away. And there’s a really good chance she’ll never come back* - Callie
She started sobbing and gripped the note tight in her hand, her head hanging in defeat. I can see Felix is on his phone trying to call her, his eyes empty. Hearing the call go straight to voicemail.
It was no use. She’s cut contact with us, she left us.
*Hongjoong we will find her and get her back. Call the leaders of the groups you’re allies with and I’ll call mine. We’re going to have a meeting at my house and form a gameplan. Everyone else just wait here until we decide what we’re doing. And Callie, send me the most recent picture you have of Rhea. Let’s move out*

~Stray Kids house~
The whole living room was full. The leaders from BTOB, TXT, NCT, BTS, EXO, Seventeen and SF9. I explained to them the situation and how important it is to get her back, how she’s being hunted by a mafia group because of her dumbass brother. They had all agreed to help us and said they would ask the allies they have to help as well. We all exchanged contact info and Chan sent them all a picture of Rhea. After they received the picture they all left and went to have more meetings with the other allies they have. And Chan and I went back to my house to let the others know what happened, thst they were going to help us get Rhea back.

Rhea POV
The hotel I’m at is really nice, quite cozy. I can’t sleep. I feel nothing but betrayed and pissed off. I’ve already had a shitty childhood. Callie was the only person I counted on, my safe place. And even still she couldn’t tell me the whole story of what’s going on, what my life is now. Despite anything that we’d been through together. Honesty was something we always had with each other, no matter how brutal it was we always said the truth. And Ateez. They said they would protect me, they said they cared, that they wanted me to be their girlfriend. I was vulnerable with them, I jumped faster then I ever had before for them because it felt so right and still they hurt me anyway. All at once and then Wooyoung did it again. It’s not hard to just say hey I don’t want to be with you anymore. I don’t care, it’s fine if they didn’t want me. Just don’t fucking cheat on me right in front of my face, he could’ve at least told me to fuck off or something. But now it’s just something else added to the pile of things to deal with. My poor traumatized brain can’t keep up.
It's still so early in the morning and the closest mall to me doesn’t open for another two hours. How the fuck do I keep myself busy for that long. I guess I’ll just go take a long ass shower and do my makeup.