Sakura Petals

Forget Me, Forever

Rhea POV
Nervously standing up, I threw my new purse over my shoulder and grabbed my two suitcases and made my way to the gate. Anxiously waiting in line until it was my turn I got my ticket checked over and boarded the plane. I’m lucky it’s only a few hours until I land in Japan. This isn’t exactly the way I wanted to see the world but it is what it is now. I made sure I had my Spotify playlists made and downloaded so I could still listen after I turned my phone on airplane mode. Took my seat and away I went. I looked out the window the whole time, it never ceases to amaze me the world we live in, I could look at the sky forever.
The plane was just about to land and we were experiencing some turbulence and it was freaking me the fuck out. Just a couple more minutes
3…2…1
Everything was okay again and the plane was on the ground. I had to fight the urge to jump up and grab my stuff and run off the plane. I’m okay, for the first time in my life I’m completely on my own. I’m excited yet terrified. I can do this
I walked through the airport and hailed down a taxi and asked to be taken to the best hotel he knew. It wasn’t long until we were pulling up in front of this fancy looking hotel, I paid him with my Korean currency, it didn’t seem to bother him at all and went inside to get a room. I thought it would be more of a hassle coming in with different currency but it doesn’t seem like such a big deal. I’m still going to find a bank as soon as I’m done settling in. I still haven’t eaten yet so I’ll have to do that too. I checked in and got my key, made my way to the room and my goodness it’s so cute! There’s a bouquet of flowers on the table, a queen sized bed with a flat screen tv and a big closet. I just tossed all of my stuff on the bed, I’ll organize it later when I get back. Grabbed my purse and went right back out the door.
I decided to just use my phone to navigate my way to the mall. I’m tired of being in a car and the exercise will do me some good. About twenty minutes later I was standing in front of this massive mall, I immediately went in and found a bank exchanging all of my money. Went and found something to eat in the food court and looked at pictures on my Pinterest. Well, I’ve already spent so much money, I might as well spend a little more. And that’s when the idea came into my head. Fuck yeah, I’m so excited about this. I wandered the mall until I found the store I was looking for. Excitedly standing outside this store that said PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS
I walked in and to the front desk trying not to jump up and down as she asked me how she could help. I told her I wanted piercings and a couple tattoos. She said it wasn’t a problem and asked if I had any reference pictures and took me into the back, starting with the piercings first. And I have to say, it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would.

Next was the tattoos

Next was the tattoos. I sat in the chair for a few hours listening to some music until the artist was done my skin raw and red, I have no regrets about this. I feel so good right now. I’m becoming a new person and Im so happy about it. I’m just trying to lead a normal life again. I tipped the artist and the piercer thanking them a million times and walked out and started making my way back to the hotel.

 I tipped the artist and the piercer thanking them a million times and walked out and started making my way back to the hotel