Whispers To My Heart

Take My Heart, It’s Yours

Nyx POV

Sitting across the table staring into Jonghos eyes. There are butterflies in my stomach and my heart is beating so fast. The way he looks at me is making me melt in my chair
*You’re so gorgeous my love* his cheeks going pink
*I’m so lucky to be with you, thank you for taking me out tonight*
*The pleasure is all mine babe*
We ordered some wine, and I ordered a pasta dish and he ordered a steak dinner. We spent the whole time talking about absolutely everything. He has a hard edge on the outside, but in reality, he’s the softest and sweetest teddy bear. We finished eating our food and making googly eyes at each other the whole time. I want him to hold me, I want to feel his arms around me, I want him to protect me.
He's the most perfect gentlemen. He held his arm out for me to take as we left the restaurant, opening the car door for me to get in and then he got in the car. He started it up, passed me his phone to play music and he leaned back a little in his seat his arm reaching into the back and he pulled out a single red rose. My face going red and the biggest smile on my face
I happily took it from him, used my other hand to rest on his face and pulled him closer to me and kissed his cheek. His face going red and he got so flustered it’s adorable
He drove out of the parking lot, and I had my hand resting on his thigh, and leaning my head against his shoulder. I assumed we were going to go back home but we drove for awhile.
Finally, after sitting here wondering where we’re going next, I knew better then to ask him because I know he wouldn’t tell me anyway. I’m happy to do whatever he wants. I’m just so happy to be with him right now. Just the two of us and getting to know each other better.
We arrived at a mini golf course. Were going mini golfing! This is going to be so great. He came around and opened my door for me, holding his hand out to help me out of the car and walked hand in hand inside.
It was the most amazing time, we laughed so much and made so many jokes. By the end of it my stomach hurt from laughing so much. We stepped outside and it’s raining now. He took his coat off and wrapped it around me and I could tell he was about to take my hand and run over to the car. I pulled back so he wouldn’t go anywhere. He looked at me in confusion. I walked us forward into the almost empty parking lot, with the rain coming down I pulled him closer to me, putting my hands on his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around my waist and we danced in the rain. It truly feels like a fairytale with him. Dancing in the rain, he kissed me so passionately.
Being completely soaked, he got me into the car, getting in himself and blasted the heat for us, letting me play music on his phone again as we drove back to the house.
I don’t want this night to end, I wish we could stop time and just be with each other for a little longer before we have to resume our busy schedules. Getting ready for the tour, training, trying to fix my broken mind, trying to fix all of the fucked up things about myself.
We got to the house and all of the lights were off. The guys are all asleep. Probably waking up super early tomorrow to get stuff done.
And again, he came around opening the door for me and holding his hand out for me to take. Rushing us inside and giggling the whole way in because we’re still completely soaked from the rain, we both look like a complete mess. I bet my makeup is all over my face. Right now it's not so important to me, I am beyond happy right now. He gave me the most perfect amazing night.
It wasn’t over yet. He grabbed my hand and took us into his room, going into his bathroom getting the hot water going. He grabbed a brush and gently brushed my wet hair, so gentle with me. He put the brush down on the counter and his hands went to the back of my dress
*Angel is this okay?*
I nodded to him and he peeled off my wet dress and tossing it on the floor, now I’m just standing in front of him in my lingerie. His face going red, and his eyes only looking at my face. He’s so adorable, the perfect gentlemen.
I grabbed his hand, placing it on my stomach and pushing his hand up my body, his eyes going wide. I let go of his hand and moved my hands to his shirt and looked at him waiting to see if it’s okay with him. He nodded his head to me, I unbuttoned his shirt revealing his perfect muscular body, I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I looked at him, finished taking his shirt off and tossing it on the floor. He put his hands on my waist and pushed me backward until I was pressed into the bathroom counter.
The bathroom is getting steamy from the hot water still going. He started leaning into me until our lips met, so soft. Pulling apart he kissed my cheek going down my face to my neck, soft kisses and I’m melting in his arms.
I lowered my hands to his pants pushing them down from his body, only in his boxers now. His hands going to my bra and unhooking the clasp, taking it off my body, I feel the need to hide myself. I’m still so self conscience of the way I look. I raised my arms up covering my body and looking away from him
*No angel eyes, you are so perfect and so gorgeous. Don’t hide from me. Because I love every part of you. I love you. I love your body. I love everything about you*
I cupped his face with my hands and pulled him closer until our lips were meeting again. His arms pulling me against his body, holding me tight. Our lips still connected. I started walking us towards the shower, and stopping just before the glass door, pushing his boxers down from his body. His hands going to my panties and pushing them down from my body. Our lips pulling apart and looking into each other’s eyes. He opened the shower door letting me go in first and I did. Both standing under the hot water staring into each other’s eyes, keeping my arms around him.
He started slowly swaying us from side to side and humming.
I think we must have been in the shower for about an hour. Not once did he make a move to do more. His hands tenderly touched my body all over, soft kisses and gazing into each other’s eyes. We dried ourselves off and went back into the room, he was about to go to his closet but I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed, taking his towel from his waist and tossing it on the floor. I took mine off that I had wrapped around my body and tossed it as well. Turning the light off and we laid down under the covers, soft fuzzy blankets.
Both laying on our sides he put his arm over my body and pulled me close until I was pressed against his body, caressing his face and pulling him in for another kiss, that led to us just fully making out. I rolled him so he was on his back and fully laid down on top of him, putting my hand over his heart and feeling that it’s beating so fast.
*Jongho I love you so much*
*I love you more angel* kissing me again I can feel him getting worked up, poking into me, he still hasn’t tried to do anything. I started rolling my hips against him, his hands on my hips with an iron grip, stopping me. Looking into my eyes and in a flash he had me so I was on my back and his body hovering over mine. Still romantically looking into each other’s eyes
*Baby is this okay?*

 Still romantically looking into each other’s eyes *Baby is this okay?*