Broken Hydrangea

Take My Hand, Just Leave Me Be

Rhea POV
This is honestly the best birthday I’ve ever had. They just wrapped up the show. Three hours isn’t long enough. I wonder when I’ll get to see them in concert again, it was just so magical and incredible. I feel like I could cry. My feet are a little sore and my throat definitely hurts from cheering and screaming so much. I pulled my phone out of my bag and saw that I had a couple messages from Soobin
*Hey! I hope you enjoyed the show!
Where are you now??
I asked the staff if they could find you and bring you back to our dressing rooms! See you soon!*

I looked around and saw that the arena had almost completely cleared up and saw someone walking towards me and asked me to follow them so I did. Feeling a little exhausted I was trying very hard to keep up with them as we wandered through the building until I was standing in front of a room that said dressing room one on it.
Okay. Deep breath. He said he wanted to see me. We’re friends now afterall right. But I’m still so nervous, how could I not be. Alright, bracing myself I turned the handle and opened the door looking at the ground, I slowly looked up and saw that the whole room was packed. All of the members of TXT, Stray Kids, Ateez and Callie were all standing there looking at me and I froze. I looked at their faces, their expressions all an assortment of shock, relief, happiness, excitement. But inside me I can feel the rage growing inside of me. I can’t believe it never occurred to me that it was a setup. If course Stray Kids and Ateez had a bunch of allies. I was an idiot to assume that TXT wasn’t one of them. I thought it was a little strange how fast Soobin said he wanted to be friends with me. I’m such a gullible idiot.
I looked at Soobin
*I thought you had actually wanted to be friends with me. I thought it was so lucky of me to have become friends with a member from TXT, that it was the best birthday ever because of it. Im sorry for assuming wrong and it was nice to meet you, it really was a good show*
I could feel my eyes watering and the tears started falling down my face as I looked at the rest of them, they were all waiting for me to come inside. Instead I quickly slammed the door shut and ran. I ran as fast as I could to the front entrance and hoped to hell that there would still be some taxis out front waiting to see if there were any more customers.
I can hear so many different sets of feet chasing after me, different voices yelling Rhea, one yelling Nyx, anything to try and make me stop. I had gotten a decent head start from them at least and the front doors automatically opened as soon as I got close. I saw one taxi left just about to pull out when I ran over threw the door open and jumped in asking for him to step on it. Which he did. And I let out a sigh of relief and started bawling my eyes out and did my best to tell him where to take me, trying to say thank you when I was done. But all I could do was sob.
They found me. I’d gone through so much effort to leave them. To leave that life behind. I thought I was special, I thought I was lucky meeting TXT and talking to Soobin. I could feel my phone buzzing like crazy so I took it out of my bag and pressed the power button. Great. He gave them my number. I have so many missed calls from different numbers. And a bunch of text messages flooding my phone now.
It shouldn’t be too much longer until I arrive back at my hotel, then I can just hop in the shower and cry until I can’t anymore. We soon pulled up in front of the hotel and I grabbed some money and a big tip for him and thanked him once again. Grabbed my bag and exited the cab. I stood there for a minute and started searching through my bag trying to find my key when I heard more cars pulling up. Black SUVs. They pulled up where the taxi just was and all of the doors started opening. And there they were again. Stray Kids, Ateez and Callie. Tears kept falling down my face as I looked at them, watching them all standing around me.
*Rhea, please don’t run. Just talk to me babe, it’s okay* - Callie
*NO! I’m not Rhea anymore. That girl is long fucking gone and don’t you dare call me that. You were the one person I trusted more then anything for my whole life. You were the only person I ever counted on, you were my safe haven, truly the only family I had. And I feel nothing but betrayal from you. You couldn’t tell me what was going on in my own life. I told you how terrified I was because I couldn’t remember and you chose to keep me in the dark. You chose to sit there and watch me cry and hurt about losing my memory. No. This is not happening*
*Please, won’t you just sit down and talk with us? Just for a couple minutes* - Hongjoong
*Why? So I can let you guys break my heart again. So I can once again see those ice cold looks on your faces. So you can lie to me and say all of this sappy shit to me and then try to leave me again. Why should I. Do you know how hard it was for me. How much courage it took for me to leave. To change everything about my appearance and walk away*
*Please. We can’t lose you again, we’ll do anything for you to come back with us. Anything you want, we’ll do anything you tell us to* - Yeosang
*It’s hard trying to earn back someone’s trust and forgiveness. I think we’re done here*
Tears still pouring down my face. The guys who used to be my boyfriend’s and Callie are crying too. Looking at me with heart break in their eyes. But I don’t regret anything I said. They’ve hurt me so bad and burned me.
I turned around and started walking away from them when I felt a hand grab mine and stop me. And I turned back around and saw that it was Felix. And he was looking at me with agony in his face. In a second he had his arms around my shoulders and pulled me against his chest in a tight embrace. I kept my arms by my side and I started to cry even harder. I place no blame with Stray Kids. They’ve done nothing but try to help me. They didn’t break my heart. I was only starting to become friends with them. But Felix, I was closer with him then the rest. He did help me.
He pulled back and looked me in the eyes
*Rhea please* I could hear the begging in his voice and I just couldn’t say no to him. I nodded my head slightly and felt him grab my hand pulling us away from everyone else and walking down the road so we could have some privacy. I didn’t dare look back at them. There’s no way. I can’t forgive them, not that easily.
*Please just talk to me and tell me whats going on. Why didn’t you call me? You just disappeared and we’ve all been going crazy without you. Trying to figure out how to find you and bring you home again. I’ve been so heartbroken missing my best friend* tears falling down his face
*I’m sorry Felix. My anger and feelings of betrayal have nothing to do with you or your members. But with Ateez and Callie. You want to know what happened. Ive felt like nothing but a burden my whole life. To everyone around me. Especially Callie. She’s always had to take care of me. Or maybe I just let her. I don’t know. I was so excited to see TXT. I got VIP at the last second. I thought I was becoming friends with Soobin. It’s my birthday today Felix. And before the meet and greet happened. I was waiting with some other fans and we were doing a dance off and it was déjà vu to me from the Stray Kids and Ateez concert. When my turn was over I went and sat back down and it all came rushing back into my head. I remember everything. And it hurts. My heart is shattered and broken. Them trying to leave me. Wooyoung cheating on me. Callie not telling me the truth and leaving me in the dark. That day at the bank. The night of their last show when I ended up in the hospital again. It’s all back. And all I want to do is forget it all. I was starting a new life here. I even have a job already and a couple friends. And now I don’t know what to do Felix. Tell me what I should do*
*I can’t tell you what you should do. Only you knows what you want to do. It’s okay to be angry and hurt. This is all a very big messy and shitty situation. You’ve been hurt by those you care about most. And this is definitely not the way you should’ve had to spend your birthday. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry you’ve had to go through this. But I hope you know that I am always here for you no matter what. I’m on your side. You’re my best friend and I just want you to be happy and safe. You decide what happens now. If you want to go talk to them that’s okay. If you want to tell them to fuck off it’s okay too. Hell, we can run away right now and find another taxi and go get some ice cream if you want. Just whatever is going to make you feel better in this moment. Just tell me what you want to do*
*Felix I don’t think I’m ready to talk to them right now. But that ice cream thing sounds like a good idea*
He gave me a big smile and gripped my hand as we started running down the street as fast as we could and yelling at a taxi, seeing it screech to a halt we ran over to it and got in right away and just asked him to drive us to the best ice cream shop he knew. I’ll talk to them again after. Maybe