Blinding Moonlight

Stolen Dreams

Rhea POV

| Nightmare: I stood there frozen and terrified. I can see him coming towards me but my feet won’t move. Looking behind me and to the sides, I was about to be surrounded by a group of guys dressed in black wearing sunglasses and a half skeleton face mask made of material. They’re going to take me and I can’t get my feet to move. My body won’t listen to the signals my brain is sending out. I looked down at my body, wearing a crop top and I saw my wound, and there was blood gushing from it soaking my pants and splattering on the ground. I looked back up and the distance was closed, my arms forced behind my back, my hair yanked back very harshly exposing my throat. I can feel it, the flat end of a cold blade, turning around and pressing it against my throat, I can feel the serrated teeth about to drag across my skin |

My eyes jolted open. My breathing very labored and I put my fingers on my neck and then I discreetly looked at my stitches that were half fallen out. I really should get checked out. How the fuck do I heal so fast. I shrank into Yunhos sweater taking in his scent trying to calm down, my body trembling and the nightmare plays on repeat in my head. I looked around and saw that everyone had passed out. I looked beside me to see a very adorable Mingi in a deep slumber. I moved myself closer to him trying to rest my head on him when he opened his eyes.
*I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to wake you, I was just trying to get comfy*
In his sleepy state he gave me a half smile and opened his eyes slightly, grabbing me and placing me in his lap and put his arms around my waist. And I put my head on his shoulder and instantly fell back asleep in his comforting embrace.
Waking up again I tried to stretch my stiff body as best as I can with his arms still around me tightening his embrace. I tried to wiggle my phone out of my pocket to check the time. Oh good. We should be landing fairly soon. I looked around and some of the others are awake, or trying to fully wake up. I noticed Joongie and Chan sitting together with a notebook and some pens. I would get up and ask them what they’re doing but Mingi has an iron grip. I feel better with him holding me. But my nightmare is eating away at my mind. What if it actually happens to me in real life? What if I get separated and that be the end of me? What’s going to happen when we land? Because the whole world knows that Ateez is flying back to Korea, I’ve already had an incident when they were doing their last show. I’m so paranoid now. Wondering if there’s another spy in the company. It was so heartwarming just spending time with them, the karaoke night and shopping with Callie. Everything felt so normal like nothing bad had happened. But I need to remember that I’m still being hunted for collateral, and my boyfriends are not only idols, but a mafia group.
I started trying to nuzzle my head back into his neck and saw him trying to open his eyes, giving me a small kiss on the forehead
*Good morning princess*
Holy fucking hell. My heart. His deep sleepy voice has me melting deeper into his arms. I feel so lucky to be like this with him. To be this close to him. I put my head into his neck snuggling into him, his arms tightened around me. I don’t want to move, I’m so content right now.
*Please don’t let me go*
*Never princess* he kissed the top of my head. I can’t keep my eyes open, I’m getting sleepy again snuggled up with him. And I fell asleep again

He gently woke me up saying princess over and over while giving me forehead kisses in between
*Princess we just landed. I’m sorry but you’re gonna have to wake up now okay?*
I whined throwing my arms around his neck and holding him as tight as I possibly could and he chuckled
*We’ll snuggle more when we get home okay princess, I promise*
I stretched out, seeing all the guys standing from their seats and I got up too. I’ll finish waking up as we walk through the airport to the car.
The same thing happened again. I walked with the staff members and managers, surrounding the guys, more body guards this time. Cameras flashing, fans trying to crowd around and get close
Just breathe. Just breathe. Don’t have a panic attack. Just make it a couple more minutes and it’ll be okay again, there won’t be so many people. One foot in front of the other and I kept my head down.
Relief washed over me. Fresh cold air hitting my face. I stayed with some of the managers unsure what I should be doing and they started walking towards one of the vans so I followed them, climbing in the very back and getting settled, looking out the tinted windows, I’m so excited to see Korea.
*We’ll be heading over to the KQ building and we already have another car waiting there for you*
*Okay thanks so much*
I wonder if they know anything. They probably just think I’m friends with the guys. Oh well. It’s nice of them to have a car there for me because I have no money, well. My little stash but it’s in my suitcase and I don’t know where that is and even still it’s American money. I’ll worry more later. I’m still so tired, I want to sleep.
Stay awake. I’m essentially with a bunch of strangers right now. Stay guarded. We’ll be there soon.
I’m completely mesmerized by everything I saw on the drive to KQ, it’s so beautiful here. I’m so grateful they took me with them. Although they could’ve just left me in America and I would’ve been fine. Probably. But most likely I probably would’ve been taken again, but at least they wouldn’t have to worry about protecting me. It’s mind blowing to me that they’re idols, but also a scary mafia group. I’m scared to find out more about that, the other skills they possess …… the things they've done, maybe they can teach me how to fight. I doubt it. But it would make me feel better.
We pulled up in front of the building, a couple other vans like this one parked there too. They started getting out and because I was in the back I was the last to get out I was unbuckling myself trying to slide over so I could get out when I heard footsteps stomping towards the van and I leaned back bracing myself for the worst, turning my hands into fists. It’s useless I’m not strong enough.
They were all pushing each other and getting into the van as fast as they could, throwing myself back into my seat and shaking from being scared.
Yeosang and San sitting beside me. My eyes wide looking at him as my body continued to shake. He can see the terrified look in my face and just pulled my down into his embrace, my face going into his chest, his head resting on top of mine.
It's okay now. Its okay. I don’t need to be scared. But I passed out anyway taking in his scent