Hurricane Winds

Whispers To My Heart

How the fuck do these guys have so much energy. It’s so late right now and we've just been hanging out with them doing karaoke. I certainly was not going to sing but it was amusing watching all of the guys take turns singing songs of different genres. Their voices so heavenly. I stayed in my seat next to Felix and kept my head on his shoulder. He puts me at ease, and I have a feeling he’s going to be my best friend.
Mingi and Hyunjin just finished doing a duet together and it was so interesting hearing their voices together. Flopping down on the couch and floor. It warms my heart to see them like this. Peaceful, the room filled with laughter, and gentle eyes.
*OH! Rhea and Callie. It’s been eating at my curiosity, the day of the concert in LA, what were you guys dancing to outside the venue before VIP started* - Wooyoung
I felt my face completely flush red, my heart beating faster. Oh my god I’m so embarrassed, they saw us dancing together. Which means they also saw me dancing to Halazia. I put my face in my hands, hearing the laughter echo through the room
*It was red lights* Callie said in a quiet mumble. I can see the confusion on some of their faces as they tried to figure out what she said. A bunch of them asking her what she said. I lifted my head out of my hands.
*Red Lights, and now I’m so embarrassed that you saw us dancing, and I’m assuming you saw my solo dance after that*
Chuckles from my boys, saying things like it was so cute, wow you’re such amazing dancers, I’d love to see you do it again.
Her boys all saying awww in different volumes. I looked over at Callie, her face in complete defeat. Then saying to her that they wanted to see her dance to Red Lights, and how it wasn’t fair they didn’t see it
An echo through the room of all sixteen of them begging for us to dance for them. I sighed, looking at her and she had the same reaction before we both slowly stood up. They cleared out of the way and gave us a huge spot in the living room, they all piled on each other on the couches, grinning from ear to ear. I stood next to her waiting for them to start the song through the sound system. And decided to take off my sweater because I knew I would be too warm when we were done.
I can’t stand to see that look on their faces. Looking at my stitches and the bruising around it
*Wait wait wait. Rhea you shouldn’t be walking around let alone dancing!* - Minho
*Oh please. My body has always healed faster then others. I’m fine I swear*

The music starts to play, I take a deep breath and start dancing away with Callie. Of course nailing the choreography, we should considering we’ve danced to it together countless times. We stood side by side trying to catch our breath, the guys all clapping their hands together and goofy smiles on their faces, except for Jeongin who was using his phone to play through the sound system. A huge smirk on his face as I heard the beginning of Halazia starting up. More cheers filling the room and I gave him a slight glare and tried to protest against it. But my boys wouldn’t let me sit down, they encouraged me that I could do it and they believed in me, so sappy.
Doing the dance alone, seventeen people all watching me dance to Halazia. I didn’t miss a beat, my demon look on my face the entire time right up until the song finished and I stood in place panting. My boys jumping up surrounding me with hugs and kisses. My teddy bears.
*Callie get back up there, were going to put you both to the test with our music, prepare yourselves* - Jeongin
Uh oh. Man I’m going to be so out breath by the time he lets us sit back down. First up was Taste followed by Cyberpunk, Venom, Inception, Miroh and ending with The Real. Both of us collapsing to the floor, sweating so much and panting very hard.
*God damn, just how many songs do you both know?* - Yunho
We both looked at each other and started laughing. I shook my head at them and she didn’t say anything either. It was funnier this way. We weren’t about to admit that we know the choreography for every single one of their songs. Save myself the embarrassment
After that Hongjoong said we should get back to the house and that it was really late and we all had a flight tomorrow.
The guys all doing handshakes and high fives while Callie and I hugged each other. I stood there trying to say bye to her guys, they all gave me a hug one by one. Felix being the last and he lifted me off my feet and spun us around in a circle making me giggle. I can sense the jealousy from behind me as he put me back down.
*Wait, Rhea can I see your phone for a moment* - Felix
He giggled away as I watched him doing something on my phone, passing it back to me
*I put all of our numbers in your phone so we can message anytime. And you had better message me or I’ll be sad* - Felix
Giving me a full on pout
*I promise to message you Felix, and the rest of you as well. I’m grateful to be forming friendships with you*
Smiles from ear to ear, gentle eyes, they are so pure and innocent.
I turned around following the guys back to the vans and took my seat, putting my seat belt on and I can sense tension in the air. No one said anything the whole ride back

~Pulling Up To The House~

I got out and did a little stretch, my body a little stiff from dancing. I made my way back into the house and put my shoes by the door. I was about to go lay down when I heard Yeosang asking me to come to the living room for a moment. Great. I bet it’s because of them being jealous and possessive. I walked in and sat down on the single person chair, the rest of them already sitting down. I waited patiently for someone to start speaking.
Anger, jealousy, sadness in their expressions but still they didn’t speak
*If you aren’t going to tell me whats going on then I’m gonna go lay down and go to sleep*
*Is there something going on with you and Felix?* Wooyoung
An edge in his face. I felt bad because I burst into laughter, shocking them
*Why do you think that?*
*You only sat with him, had your head on his shoulder and the way you guys hugged before we left and him insisting that you message him* - San
His jaw locked together the second he finished talking. And I started to laugh again, oh man my stomach hurts. Calm down this isn’t the time to be laughing. But I laughed even harder.
*Felix is my friend, he was there for me when you weren't. I feel comfortable with him, I don’t have feelings for him. And just so you’re aware, not that it’s any of your business. He’s dating Callie*
Relief washing over their faces. Quiet mumbles of happiness for her and Felix. They don’t need to know she’s dating all eight of them ..
I slid forward in my chair getting up on my feet. Went and brushed my teeth and taking off my makeup. And making my way back to my room where the king size bed was waiting for me. I kept the door open, I didn’t hear any movement from the guys, and changed into a t-shirt and a pair of booty shorts, climbing under the covers. Exhaustion hitting me, my eyelids getting heavy and finally passing out