Lightning Strike

Rose Petal Embrace

I don’t remember falling asleep. My body is exhausted trying to heal itself so I guess it’s only natural. I don’t understand how so much chaos could happen in such a small amount of time. Eight boyfriends and on the run. They treat me like I’m royalty and I’m so eager to get to know them better. My heart feels like it’s going to beat out of my chest looking at each one of them. Their eyes twinkle like the stars, feeling their touch makes me tremble a little and I feel so weak. I’d do anything for them, I want them to be happy with me
Opening my eyes, were still on the plane but I imagine we’re going to be landing shortly. I was covered up with a blanket and my head is resting in Wooyoungs lap, he noticed me awake again and brushed my bangs from my forehead, gently tracing his fingers through my hair.

*Ten minutes until landing*

They all seemed a little tense, everyone quiet.

*What’s wrong?* Startling some of them from speaking. They all looked over at me with forced smiles on their faces. Doing their best to try and reassure me that nothing was wrong. Looking away, avoiding my eyes.

Liars. They’re hiding something from me and it’s making my scared. I pushed myself up and sat next to Wooyoung in silence, looking at the floor. It feels like we’ve stopped moving now. I looked out the window behind Seonghwa to see that we had arrived and right on schedule. It must be around three in the afternoon by now. I still haven’t had the chance yet to check my phone. Obviously I would need to charge it first, good thing I always keep a spare charger in my bag.

Wooyoung picked me up in his arms and we left the plane and maneuvered through the crowded airport.
Seeing the vans waiting for us the second we walked through the doors, he brought me over and placed me in my seat and buckling my seatbelt for me, but he’s avoiding looking at me. It’s breaking my heart. The rest getting into the van, and we made our way to the venue.

I’ve made a decision. After they go on stage to do the show. I’m going to leave. I’m not sure why they’re acting this way towards me now. It's like they did a complete one eighty turn into someone else. I don’t know who they are. I don’t think I could handle hearing them tell me whats wrong. My feelings for them have only grown stronger and in such a small amount of time. I let them in, they made me feel sweet and special. I was vulnerable for them instead of completely guarded like how I am with everyone that’s come through my life, besides Callie. I wish I could talk to her. I’m struggling to keep the tears from falling from my eyes thinking about her. She’s my only family and I don’t know when or if I’ll ever get to see her again. Especially after what I’m about to do. 

~1 hour later~

The guys just left to get their hair and makeup done, next was wardrobe fittings. I’m sitting in this big lounge area with some of their staff and managers, feeling completely awkward. I’m assuming they don’t know anything about me. They probably just told them I was a friend, making me cringe. Just hold out for a little longer. Any moment now and it’ll be time for me to begin. Don’t cry, it’s better this way.
A few moments later they all walked in but I refused to look in their direction. They probably weren’t looking my way to begin with.

1 minute. 2 minutes. 3 minutes.

They left to go start the show, I could see them from the corner of my eye trying to wave at me as they left. Putting on a show in here too I see. Alright. Let’s go.
I doubt my phone had very much battery, it’s hasn’t been very long since we’ve been here and my phone is a piece of shit. It takes forever to charge. I was planning on getting a new one when I got my next pay check. What a joke that is now. Swiftly putting my phone in my bag, ill check it after I’ve left the building.
I got up and made my way towards the closed doors and walked through. Just breathe. It’s going to be over soon. I walked down the hallway and soon heard another pair of footsteps behind me, probably a staff member working for the show. I didn’t think anything of it. I already had my plan in motion and didn’t want to waste another second. It's better this way. It'll be easier for them if I wasn't here, they wouldn't have to worry about protecting me anymore. I'd no longer be a burden to them. And maybe then the twinkle will return to their eyes along with their charming smiles 

A hand covering my mouth, an arm around my waist. I don’t have the strength to fight back, my body still exhausted and pain shooting through my stomach from pressure being applied to my stitches as I was pushed forward. I’m in danger again and I hadn’t even left the venue yet to turn myself in. My shirt feels slightly wet, my body feels hot. Don’t pass out. Don’t faint.
Still shoving me forward I was doing my best to cooperate and put one foot in front of the other as we neared the entrance. This was very clearly a setup. No one else in sight the entire time we’ve been walking towards the front doors. Just as the doors opened for us to leave, I saw him.

*And just what the fuck do you think you’re doing trying to take her, hmm. Think again pal* - Bang Chan