Shooting Star

Just Breathe

I stayed in Hongjoongs lap, I wasn’t sure if he was going to let me go anyway from the way he would tighten his arms around me every so often. I’m still having a hard time deciding which sweater to wear. I ended up taking Jonghos sweater because it looked so soft and fuzzy on the inside, a big smirk coming across his face as we both noticed the rest of them slightly pouting.

Yeosang jolted up and ran back to his room leaving me feeling guilty for not taking his sweater, I still held Jonghos sweater in my hands and was about to put it on when Yeosang came racing back in giggling and holding one of his beanies, walking right up to me and gently placed it on my head and softly touching my cheek

Uh oh, I knew something was about to erupt. Mingi, San, Seonghwa, Yunho and Wooyoung jolted up and ran into their rooms as well. I started giggling again and I readjusted the beanie and put Jonghos warm sweater on. I felt so cozy and leaned back into Hongjoongs chest getting cozy as he put his chin on my shoulder softly nuzzling into my head, keeping his arms around my waist.

The boys come racing back in and it looks like they’re all holding something different. Mingi walked over first with a big goofy grin on his face as he covered me up with his fuzzy throw blanket. San was next as he cautiously walked closer to me and kneeled down, I couldn’t tell what he was doing before he raised his hands revealing a necklace and slowly putting it on me, I can feel my face going completely red. Wooyoung was next as he quickly skipped over to me grabbing my right-hand as he slid a bracelet on to my wrist giving me a wink as he went to go sit down.
I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed. They were all showering me with affection and putting their stuff on me. I’ve never been treated this way before. They’re making me feel like I’m some sort of queen and they still have yet to learn my name, they only had a lot of info about my brother from my understanding.
Yunho walked over with one hand behind his back and he came and crouched down in front of me. Pulling his hand from behind his back revealing a deep blue scarf, his warm fingers made me shiver slightly as he gently placed his scarf on me.
Seonghwa was the last of them, with a huge smirk on his face and giving me a wink as he came over to me and took my other hand putting a silver watch on my wrist making my eyes bulge out of my head.

I can feel Hongjoong chuckle behind me as they all sat down on the couches. I looked around at them placing my hand over my mouth slightly trying to hide my red face, butterflies in my stomach. They were all giving one another goofy grins, I can feel a sense of accomplishment coming from them after they had all placed a personal item on me.

I don’t know how to respond to them, my heart feels like it could melt from looking at them and seeing how sweet and adorable they are, massive gentle teddy bears.
Subtly breaking up this adorable atmosphere

*If it’s okay with everyone. I have some questions I’d like to ask* my body going stiff. I’ve never asked questions growing up and always did as I was told. But I needed to know about Callie. I could honestly care less about what happens to me.
*Of course love, ask whatever you want* - Seonghwa
With a shaky breath *Okay, here it goes. I could honestly care less about what happens to me. I’ve gone through a lot in life already to not be phased about what’s going on with my brother and why you are all hiding me now. I won’t fight you on going with you, I’ll do as you tell me, pretty much whatever it is you need from me I’ll do it. My concern is my best friend Callie. How long will she be with Stray Kids? Is there any chance at all that I might be able to talk to her? She’s my best friend in the whole world, truly the only family I have* a tear streaming down my face as I said the last word, my body starting to shake and I can feel a panic attack coming on. I could never do anything to calm myself down before it went into full motion so I had to just let myself do what I needed to.