Come Back To Me

Darkness, Sunshine

Hongjoong POV

1 month. Two weeks. Three days.
She’s still been in a coma. They take her for tests regularly to see if there’s any changes. But she still hasn’t woken up. Her body is healing. The cuts turned into pink scars. Her bones still in the process of healing. The bruises disappeared from her body. We’ve stayed here non stop sleeping on the floor beside her bed. Hoping she’s going to wake up. I’m trying to stay positive about this. I will see her beautiful eyes again. And I’ll hear her sweet voice.
This can’t be the end. She’s so strong and a fighter. She has to come out of this. I don’t know what I’d do if she didn’t 
I sat up from the floor and looked around and saw the rest of the guys still sleeping. I got up and sat in the chair beside her bed and held her hand. And I started talking to her about random things, when her hand squeezed mine. Something that’s never happened before. And I started freaking out. I continued talking to her, looking at her when all of a sudden she was flailing around and trying to rip out the breathing tube, and the feeding tube they put in a couple days after she got here. I started yelling for a nurse to come in and she did. She asked me to hold her down as she pulled the tubes out.
Our girl is finally awake. She settled back into bed and looked around. Her eyes went wide when she saw me, tears pouring down her face. I moved closer to her and wiped the tears away.

Nyx POV

I opened my eyes and wondered what happened to me. The last thing I remember was feeling raindrops falling on me. I looked over and saw Hongjoong sitting there and I started crying. It feels so nice to see him. I wonder how they even found me here.
I held my hand up gesturing for him to come closer to me. My body is sore still. And I can feel the casts on my body but I didn’t care. He took my hand and I pulled him to me as hard as I could with the little strength I had. And he came closer to me and I kept pulling him until he was laying down beside me and I wrapped both of my arms around him and held him close to my body. Others began to stir. And they all got up from the floor but I kept Hongjoong in a tight embrace against me with tears still pouring from my eyes. And they all gathered close to me. Coming close and relief in their eyes, tears welling up.
It was so overwhelming for me. I tried to speak but my voice came out all raspy and I didn’t bother trying to say anything else. I just hugged my guys as tight as I could, each of them laying with me on my bed. And Callie. Callie was last because we both knew we just needed to hold each other. She held me so tight and sobbed into me and I gently stroked her hair, giving her a kiss on the head. Eventually I got tired of not talking to them
*How did you know I was here? How did I even get here?* My voice just above a whisper
And they explained to me what had been happening since I left. Hongjoong telling me about how they were searching endlessly for me and never gave up. Callie and stray kids trying to find me, all of their allies on the lookout. Until one day when Callie got a phone call from one of the nurses here saying that I had been admitted.
Callie got back up and went to sit with Minho and Yeosang quickly took her place. And he laid with me, telling me how I looked when they first saw me here, laying in the hospital bed, completely broken.
I tried to reassure him that I was okay. Gently touching his face. I told them I wanted to leave from here. From this hospital. Callie went to go work something out with the nurses and came back twenty minutes later with a wheelchair for me. Yeosang gently helped me sit up and lifted me from the bed to the wheelchair, Mingi covering me up with a blanket. Honestly I don’t care where I’m even going right now. I just want out of this hospital.
We pulled up to this house I’ve never seen before. It was huge, cute looking. An assortment of fast cars in the driveway. And a big, talk metal gate surround the property with cameras. I’m kind of scared to be here honestly, i just went through a lot of shit in these last four months. I have nightmares every night and I’m constantly getting stuck in PTSD flashbacks, or having panic attacks.
They brought me inside, Seonghwa carried me in his arms. He said he would bring me for a tour when I was feeling a little better. There’s five bedrooms upstairs and four bedrooms on the main floor. He brought me upstairs I’m assuming to his room. It smells so nice in his room, oh how I’ve missed this. He got me settled in bed, covered me up with fuzzy blankets, kissed my forehead and said he would be right back, that he was going to get me food
The second he walked out the door Yunho poked his head in the door startling me
*Hey. Where did he go?*
*He went to make me some food, he’ll be back soon*
He had this big goofy grin on his face, threw the blankets off of me and scooped me up carefully in his arms and brought me to the end of the hallway to the bedroom on the left and set me down on his bed, asking me if I wanted to change. I agreed so fast. I didn’t went to wear these gross hospital pjs anymore. He went over to his dresser and pulled out a shirt and a pair of shorts. Coming back over to me, cautiously lifting my shirt up a little and I gave him a small nod, he took my shirt off revealing a black sports bra and slipped his shirt on my body. Taking off my pants and sliding his shorts on me and tying the drawstring as tight as he could, a frown forming on his face
*Whats wrong Yunho?*
*Angel you’re so tiny now. You were already small before but now you’re tiny, it breaks my heart*
*I’ve gone through a lot Yunho, I’ll tell you guys about it when I have more strength okay*
*You don’t have to tell us anything if you don’t want to. You’re still our girl though right?*
*I can’t imagine why you guys still want me to be your girlfriend after I’ve left multiple times to try and solve this whole situation*
He put his finger over my lips, tears falling from my eyes, he moved closer and cupped my face in his hands pulling me closer until our lips collided together. He softly kissed me for a minute and looked at me with our foreheads pressed together
*Angel you have no idea how much you mean to us. We’ve been completely lost and devastated without you. In case you didn’t know it before or you refused to believe it. Were in love with you. We want you forever. Yes you left, but we all know why you did. You thought it would be easier for everyone if you just sacrificed yourself, and hoped we would forget about you*
I started sobbing in his arms hearing him talk
*I love you so much Nyx. I’ve longed to hold you in my arms again, to feel your soft lips against mine. Promise me you’ll never run off like that again. That you’ll let us help you*
*I love you too Yunho, so much. And I’m so happy to be in your arms again. How I’ve missed this so much*
I let him hold me in his arms. Hes being careful not to hurt my leg and arm that still has a cast on it. My whole body is still tender and sore from laying down for so long and not moving.
We heard footsteps coming up the stairs and go into one of the rooms. It must be Seonghwa. He came walking down and looked in pouting with a tray of food for me
*You left my room* he pouted more pushing his lip all the way out
*I’m sorry Seonghwa, won’t you stay with me anyway?*
*Of course Angel. I’m not going anywhere*
*Actually. If one of you could call the rest of the guys in here. I need to say something*
Seonghwa went and gathered up the rest of the guys and we all crowded in Yunhos room. They all took a place on the bed, because Yunho being the big teddy bear he is needed a California King size bed so we all fit comfortably on his bed. And when they had all settled in, they were looking at me and waiting patiently. My chest feels tight and I can feel the lump in my throat, tears already filling my eyes and I tried so hard to keep them back. I tried to just avoid their gaze and look down at my hands in my lap but the tears came falling out. Yunho and Seonghwa putting their hands on my back trying to comfort me
*I need you all to know that I am incredibly sorry for running off again. In my mind it seemed like the right thing to do. This whole time I’ve been here with you, all that’s happened is me getting injured or running away. With no in between. I don’t regret leaving. In complete honesty, I truly believe that you all could do better then me. And that you all deserve pure, gold happiness without any problems like the ones I’ve caused. I had hoped that when I left that you would just forget me. Because I still feel like a burden, I still feel unworthy of love. And what I want more then anything is for you guys to be happy, without me complicating that. For you to find another partner or partners and live your life with them. I never meant to cause you any harm. I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted things to be this way. And truly in my heart and soul I am so deeply sorry for the pain and suffering I’ve caused you. I’ll never understand why you wanted me in the first place. And I can understand it if you want me to leave. I can go stay with Callie and go our separate ways*